Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Could See Fury Become a Trainer One Day, Rules Out Parker as Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren Could See Fury Become a Trainer One Day, Rules Out Parker as Foe

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, indicates that his boxer will never face good friend Joseph Parker, who previously held the WBO strap.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see fury after his boxing career going in to how many hotdogs you can eat competitions, plus also can I drink 20 pints and still walk home and cook a fry up challenges

Comment

It makes perfect sense to me considering all the robberies that Tyson committed, he is a natural con-artist and has mob connections too. I hope that he is indicted and locked up in a American penitentiary for life.
      Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Oh come on, at least the Klitschkos had the excuse of being brothers, if he ever gets a mandatory just punch a hole thru honest Joe and move on, he will probably still want to be friends

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          It makes perfect sense to me considering all the robberies that Tyson committed, he is a natural con-artist and has mob connections too. I hope that he is indicted and locked up in a American penitentiary for life.
          There’s only one Hour Fury!
          One Hour Fury
          Walking Along
          Singing his song
          Walking Furyland!

Comment

Working...
          X