Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Rodriguez Scores 7th Round Stoppage Of Arnulfo Salvador In Monterrey Homecoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Rodriguez Scores 7th Round Stoppage Of Arnulfo Salvador In Monterrey Homecoming

Francisco Rodriguez is far from done in his quest to become a two-division champion. The former unified WBO/IBF strawweight titlist--now a top junior bantamweight contender--returned to the win column with a seventh-round stoppage of Arnulfo 'Pacman' Salvador. Rodriguez dropped Salvador in round three and had his
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another no name Hispanic bum fight who cares

Comment

These strawweight little guys can’t get any respect.

I guess I can’t talk since I myself don’t even watch these weight classes.

Comment

Dman didn't know it was on probellum needs to promote these events better

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
          Better than those Philly local cards full of african american Philly cab drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
            These strawweight little guys can’t get any respect.

I guess I can’t talk since I myself don’t even watch these weight classes.
            They sometimes make for the most entertaining fights thing is probellum not promoting right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
              Lmao wrong. They even had Paulie Malignaggi narrating the fight. I can guarantee you this fight will do bigger audience and tv numbers than next week’s fight from Gary Rusell Jr lol
              TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Lmao wrong. They even had Paulie Malignaggi narrating the fight. I can guarantee you this fight will do bigger audience and tv numbers than next week’s fight from Gary Rusell Jr lol
                damn Paulie is everywhere
                mexiFistology likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X