Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: Purse Bid Delayed, WBO Grants Additional Week For Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: Purse Bid Delayed, WBO Grants Additional Week For Deal

Demetrius Andrade and Janibek Alimkhanuly have been granted more time to reach a deal for their WBO-ordered middleweight title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade really is just wasting his career.

Comment

I don't think this fight is happening seems Andrade is stalling I don't think too highly of Janibek and feel Boo Boo would win but it would be the best opponent Andrade has faced in almost a decade.

Comment

Andrade should move up, 160 has been a waste of time and there is a possible clenelo fight at 168.

Comment

Those who like to pretend Andrade ever needed protection from any division he was in, was projecting & volunteering him to be under protection from Janibek. Sadly mistaken & kicking the walls are they.

On another note, it's amazing to me how the one with the politics in his favor which (includes Andrade's own promoter) told everybody (God & the sport itself included) that he never wanted to fight with Andrade. Yet ppl act like it's realistic for the fight to happen. Somehow someway the guy getting frozen out has to do something more.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
            Those who like to pretend Andrade ever needed protection from any division he was in, was projecting & volunteering him to be under protection from Janibek. Sadly mistaken & kicking the walls are they.

On another note, it's amazing to me how the one with the politics in his favor which (includes Andrade's own promoter) told everybody (God & the sport itself included) that he never wanted to fight with Andrade. Yet ppl act like it's realistic for the fight to happen. Somehow someway the guy getting frozen out has to do something more.. lol.
            This should be an interesting fight though, eh?

Comment

Janibek gonna take that belt and fight GGG for the king of Kazakhstan to unify the titles and the country.

Comment

Lol, of course it was...

Comment

If this fight actually happens it’ll be the first time I’d be excited for an Andrade fight in years. Janibek is the real deal. To me he’s like a more versatile GGG with less but above average power. I’d assume Andrade would be the favorite but I’d put my money on Janibek to pull off the upset. This would be BooBoos best competition in years

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    I don't think this fight is happening seems Andrade is stalling I don't think too highly of Janibek and feel Boo Boo would win but it would be the best opponent Andrade has faced in almost a decade.
                    I can't understand how Andrade didn't get the fight done with Parker, and still not get the deal done with Alimkhanuly? What was the plan? If he really wanted Canelo, then the Parker deal should've got done!

ZACH PARKER ACCUSES DEMETRIUS ANDRADE OF AVOIDING HIM IN PROPOSED INTERIM TITLE CLASH

ZACH PARKER believes he has got Demetrius Andrade running scared after the two-weight World champion ducked out of a big showdown against the Derby man.

Parker is the number one contender for the WBO Super-Middleweight title held by the division’s undisputed champion Canelo Alvarez.

The WBO ordered unbeaten Parker to face Andrade for their interim World title, but last week the American decided against facing Zach.

Andrade says he’ll keep his WBO Middleweight World championship instead of facing the fast emerging British star who has knocked out his last five opponents.

“People call him the bogeyman, but I must be the problem in the way. I don’t think he fancies it,” said Parker who is lined up to box in hometown Derby for the first time in his professional career on April 23.

https://www.ringtv.com/633221-zach-p...m-title-clash/

I wonder if it's because Hearn and Warren can't work together? Benn vs. Avanesyan should've gotten done too!

Comment

Working...
                    X