Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Whyte Wants Fury Fight and Stops Messing Around, He Can Get a Good Payday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Boxers now a days remind me of young pretty women. They have a delusional opinion of themselves and are unaware that their worth is fleeting, quite quickly.
    Exactly. They also have the same demand of privilege and princess treatment, and no coincidence both are also instagram models and love motivational quotes and other riff raff

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

Exactly. They also have the same demand of privilege and princess treatment, and no coincidence both are also instagram models and love motivational quotes and other riff raff
      Yup, and they all love taking pictures of themselves. It is quite, hmmm….embarrassing. Men shouldn’t act like a woman with a delusional opinion of themselves.
      RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        Some dumb kunt on here says whyte wants to cash out? Wtf does that mean? An 80/20 rip off means fury is cashing out and not only that, has recently indicated that he will retire. Omfg retire with only a handful of fights? One defence so far and a bunch of bums to look good against!
        fack the WBC and uncle booooooob! 50/50 is equal physical risk. All the self promotion rubbish that entertain they should charge people separately and that way, we can all choose whether we wanna hear all the rap or not.
        furthermore, real boxing fans will either watch it or not so I would suggest to boooooooob and the diddycoy, go fight one of them YouTube people instead.
        let genuine boxers and fans alike enjoy the sport of gentlemen and have even playing field all the way.
        the likes of frank fackin warren and ole bobbyboy have ruined this game.
        50/50 split, fairs fair.
        Time to educate these trolls again:

This isn’t about Dillian Whyte. It’s about Eddie. He made Whyte duck pulev and Ortiz in TWO FINAL Eliminators. All because it wouldn’t of been on matchroom shows.

You matchroom casuals claim Joshua is a much bigger draw than Tyson fury.

Eddie offered Whyte 4M to fight AJ

Arum has offered Dillian a GURANTEED Purse of 5M.

Dillian has rejected both. But if Whyte is such a star then why didn’t Eddie give him 10M To fight AJ? Whyte was arguably more popular and had much more momentum as he was still unbeaten ever since his AJ loss. Why does Eddie never give Whyte a long term contract? Why’s it still fight by fight? Hmm....

Povetkin has slept him since and he has regressed ever since turning down Joshua.
        So I ask again, is this about Dillian or Eddie?
        Now I’d love anybody to pick apart my statements. But it will be crickets and the matchroom trolls will next appear when we switch the lights!

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          Some dumb kunt on here says whyte wants to cash out? Wtf does that mean? An 80/20 rip off means fury is cashing out and not only that, has recently indicated that he will retire. Omfg retire with only a handful of fights? One defence so far and a bunch of bums to look good against!
          fack the WBC and uncle booooooob! 50/50 is equal physical risk. All the self promotion rubbish that entertain they should charge people separately and that way, we can all choose whether we wanna hear all the rap or not.
          furthermore, real boxing fans will either watch it or not so I would suggest to boooooooob and the diddycoy, go fight one of them YouTube people instead.
          let genuine boxers and fans alike enjoy the sport of gentlemen and have even playing field all the way.
          the likes of frank fackin warren and ole bobbyboy have ruined this game.
          50/50 split, fairs fair.
          I’ve torn your statement apart. Deconstructed it bit by bit. Check out what I sent you. I’d love a response. You are too naive mate. Boxing and sport in general doesn’t work that way.

next you’ll say that every challenger should get a title because he’s risked as much, paid his sanctioning fees and fought for it too.

HECK....
          why don’t we just make every fight a draw!! having a loser isn’t fair! He’s risked his health as much as the winner has!

Very silly statement you’ve made, it has more holes in it than a teabag!

Comment

Working...
          X