Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: My Father Had His Foot Amputated; I've Been Somewhat Training Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: My Father Had His Foot Amputated; I've Been Somewhat Training Myself

Gary Russell Jr. isn't seeking sympathy, but the WBC featherweight champion was brutally honest Tuesday about his abnormal training camp for his upcoming title defense against Mark Magsayo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunate for the father. A lot of amputees don't realize how serious diabetic ulcers and sores are until it's too late. A client/friend of mine neglected to keep his type 2 diabetes in check and 2 weeks ago had to have one of his leg amputated from the knee down.

Comment

Sad to hear. Hope it does not affect his focus.

Comment

Diabetes has to be taken seriously. If you have it you gotta eat right and exercise.

Comment

very sad for his father. ive lost friends to that same situation. wishing them well
          Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

GRJ used to be one of my favorite fighters and I still enjoy watching him fight just we he did more often. I hope the situation with his Dad will create a spark and we see the best of him in the ring.
            Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Terrence Crawford KO’s Gary Russell and his father in one night.

Comment

Sugar is the devil! Get well Sr.!!!

Comment

its only a 2yr layoff for gary he will take it in his stride, unlike his dad (very sorry to hear that) who may be hopping mad about it all, gary needs to get his skates on if he wants to make it into the wiki page of notable people from capitol heights, population 4000

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                    Terrence Crawford KO’s Gary Russell and his father in one night.
                    What the f(uk) is your problem? Go to some other site ass wipe!
                    Last edited by hitmanjosh; 01-12-2022, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X