Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada on Chocolatito: I Can't Wait To Show Everybody That I'm The Better Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like Estrada Roman has beat him twice and will do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      As much as I like Estrada Roman has beat him twice and will do it again.
      I gave a slight edge to Gonzalez last time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Obtuse View Post

I gave a slight edge to Gonzalez last time too.
        I think Roman has Estrada's number. He has that little extra gear that Estrada can't keep up in. Estrada does very well in spots but the activity and accuracy of Roman edges him.

Comment

I think that 1-1 is a fair reflection of the fights... But that the judges got the results the wrong way round each time. I'm picking Estrada.

Comment

I thought Estrada was going to KO chocolatito, but he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              You already proved it champ. I love this division. Proves the triangle theory is just bs.
              When? Estrada clearly lost the first fight and I haven’t heard of one person that thought he deserved the decision in the second fight. How did you score the second fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                I think that 1-1 is a fair reflection of the fights... But that the judges got the results the wrong way round each time. I'm picking Estrada.
                You thought Estrada won the first fight?

Comment

Estrada is delusional. Choc has twice as better resume, twice as many titles weight divisions, top of the P4P list and as everyone saw beaten him twice.
                  For the sake of the trilogy they gifted Estrada a business win. Draw at best. Robbery or not Choc will always be regarded as a class above, Estrada needs to get real.

Comment

Estrada was never the better fighter. He got extra credit for performing better than expected in the first fight and got a gift vs a damaged goods Choc in the rematch. Sucks that Choc now needs to try and beat this dude a 3rd time.
                    Rikiishi Rikiishi likes this.

Comment

Estrada won the last fight in my book

I expect another classic between these two little giants

El Gallo by TKO 11

Comment

Working...
                      X