Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Falls Ill, Forces Postponement Of Planned February 5 Fight With Jose Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza Falls Ill, Forces Postponement Of Planned February 5 Fight With Jose Ramirez

Jose Ramirez will have to wait at least one more month for his first fight as a former titlist. BoxingScene.com has confirmed with sources that Jose Pedraza (Covid) was forced to shut down training camp, thus postponing plans for a previously scheduled February 5 clash with Ramirez. The event was to headline an ESPN+ show from Save Mart Arena in Fresno, roughly an hour from Ramirez's hometown of Avenal, California. It will now take place on March 4, per sources.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-10-2022, 04:32 PM.

This blows deff one of the better fights announced in the 1st quarter

Comment

Another blatant duck. Just like Callum Johnson didn't want to take what Joe Smith dished out to Old Man Bernard, and Tommy Fumbles against the great, Jake Paul (MMA HOF destroyer) Nash out.

Comment

I'm assuming this is not Covid?

Comment

Damn it,was looking forward to this one. Atleast it wasn't sacked completely so there's that.

Comment

Wow! Prize fighters ducking a prize! Who would have thought? This year of fights will be worse than 2020, mark my words… just wait and see. It seems like no contender is willing to fight another contender!!

Comment

Disappointing. Sniper Pedraza always in some entertaining scraps. Hopefully he gets well without issue and get this reschedules when's recovered.

Comment

That's annoying. The year just started and fights being postponed

Comment

Was looking forward to this one. I don't understand why Ramirez didn't have a rematch clause in the Talylor negotiations. All champions should have that.

Comment

Well that's really ****ty. I hope Jose is doing okay. At least it's just COVID and not something worse.
                    Bronx2245 You should read the article first my guy!!

Comment

Working...
                    X