Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Expresses Drug Testing Concerns in Kell Brook Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Expresses Drug Testing Concerns in Kell Brook Fight

In a recent interview, Amir Khan expressed his concerns regarding a lack of drug testing for his upcoming fight with fellow former world champion Kell Brook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im with him, you wouldn't want the fight of the century being tainted with a drug scandal.
    Smh..
    I say let em roid to the gills for this one fight, Brook can take what schmanelo and his team is taking and Khan can inject cement into neck and chin.
    Last edited by ✔ (Low- ); 01-05-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Methinks he doth protest too much

Comment

He needs to be more worried about his chin being tested

Comment

Amir Khan vs Kell Brook- 2022!

Comment

All factors should be taken into consideration and scrutinized to the fullest, this epic match up will determine the future course of boxing.
            TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

He could enter the Vada yearly testing program to prove he was clean. And insist his opponent do the same prior to fights. Don’t cry now though, fights arranged, handle business, or get knocked again. Either way fun to watch
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Man, u think Kell needs drugs for u? U can have all the piss u can handle. Hell, drink some if u want. Drug tests won't save u now, nothing will. Ur about to get ur whole sh.t rocked my G

Comment

putting in an excuse early, I see
                  Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

More bullchit from the same guy who said covid was just the 5g

Classy guy , always full of interesting insight

Comment

Working...
                    X