Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: To See Canelo There Supporting Me Like He Was, Definitely Motivated Me Even More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

Morell jr is way more exciting than Sanchez. No comparison here. He needs to close the show, without the restless abandon. He can stop the a$$ kissing too.
    Lol. You don’t know boxing. HW Cubans like Sanchez and that speed is way more dynamic than King Kong Ortiz or the scrubs being fed to Morrell. And I said Lennox Allen! Apparently you didn’t watch that fight…. You can’t compare HW boxing to 168 ffs

Comment

LackLuster performance from Frank Sanchez Once again on a PPV Platform. Horrible wannabe Canelo Alvarez style with no power or speed, just constant backfoot movement. Frank is a 6'4" 240lb HW but fights like a 122lb BW

Comment

Frank Sanchez is a threat!.. to the makers of Unisom.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Lol. You don’t know boxing. HW Cubans like Sanchez and that speed is way more dynamic than King Kong Ortiz or the scrubs being fed to Morrell. And I said Lennox Allen! Apparently you didn’t watch that fight…. You can’t compare HW boxing to 168 ffs
          I was practicing boxing way befire you were born. Those scrubs you talking about it, are the good competition, canelo was facing when he was 40 fights into his career, Morell jr is doing it from the start. And Sanchez is using his speed to keep himself from harm way, not to cause damage. Stevenson was fast, he used it to close the gap and inflict damage. By the way you were the one mentioning Morell jr, right along Sanchez. Don't take me wrong, I'm not Sanchez fan, but he has all my support. I think he's more like Lara, he's going to need a dancing partner to show us all he can do. Fighting these slow hw's, is not going to show it. And yes, his a$$ kissing is very annoying.

Comment

People forget it was a late replacement he just used his Cuban amateur class to neutralize and outpoint the Romanian. If it was Negron in there he would've been out in under 6 Frank definitely has the skills to compete with any of the top guys but I would like to see him vs Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              LackLuster performance from Frank Sanchez Once again on a PPV Platform. Horrible wannabe Canelo Alvarez style with no power or speed, just constant backfoot movement. Frank is a 6'4" 240lb HW but fights like a 122lb BW
              Don't offend batamweights,

Comment

Bet you Canelo won’t be at his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Bet you Canelo won’t be at his next fight
                  Neither will anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                    Canelo wearing pajamas to a fight lol .
                    Must be crazy being so filthy rich that you just wear fancy **** like that to places.

Wearing expensive, comfortable clothing while you fly on your private jet to wherever you want to go.

Comment

Frank Sánchez it's a great notice to people with insomnia, he can get you sleep in three rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X