Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Robust strong Warship of Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    No body said it will be easy. Ward is a very good and skilled fighter. I would compare this matchup to Kessler-Mundine (where Kessler was injured in his back).
    Agreed.It won'r be easy.

I''ll watch heavy tape on them the week of the fight and make my mindup.But Kessler is prolly gonna be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Row harder!

Otherwise you'll be Bat's *****.
      OMFG. You crack me up!

Comment

Bat's bitches, comin' through.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
          Hahaha dick head. We're on a viking warship and you're the only ass on a train.

If you don't think I'm a real Kessler fan, then look at all the threads about him since I've join. I've voiced my opinion.
          train, warship whatever. point is you are american and therefore a **** and not welcomed. gtfo.

Comment

That's fine. Just remember vikings rape and steal where ever they land.

PS you're lucky I like you hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
              I was kinda dissapointed on how much leather Perdomo landed.
              This is true, but I dont think its somethin to worry about, Perdomo didnt have enough power to worry Kessler in the slightest, and hes an awkward fighter with quick hands.

I've always been frustrated by how underrated Kessler has been, but I think that usually stands for European fighters in general. This is his big chance to show everyone what hes all about and I cant wait til he knocks out Ward!

Comment

Hhahahahahahahaha!!!

Instant classic!

I owe you some green here Demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Яша View Post
                  train, warship whatever. point is you are american and therefore a **** and not welcomed. gtfo.
                  Truth is, you suck at life and you are the biggest **** on here.

Good day.

Comment

I'm on board!

I do think that his long layoff, the issue with his ex promoter trying to sue him and the fact that he has reach over 30 might have something to do with him looking bad. It would have actually been much better for him to have had more round instead of the slightly early stoppage.

He has got good power, good technique, good speed and good movement. He does lack some head movement, but he's a quality fighter that is unlikely to get ko'd ever and also hard to get a UD unless you have a high workrate and huge stamina. His experience is also a huge factor.

No one in the Super 6 has either enough of everything to beat him at this stage imo. Some have better movement, speed, power, experience etc.. but none have everything combined that makes them a favourite above him.

Don't get me wrong, he can still lose, but right now I still have him as my favourtie due to not seeing the rest fight agaisnt top quality/each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                      Truth is, you suck at life and you are the biggest **** on here.

Good day.
                      I rule at life, mother****er.

and don't disgrace this thread with that filthy american smilie. gtfo here with that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X