Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Robust strong Warship of Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Kaye for the great thread title.

Oh. And.

War Kessler!!

Comment

War the Viking Dish!

Comment

SET SAIL MY FRIEND!

The vikings discovered America before Colombus, true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          SET SAIL MY FRIEND!

The vikings discovered America before Colombus, true story.
          Yep. True indeed. America was discovered by Leif den lykkelige (Leif the happy). Son of Erik the red.

America: Discovered by Leif. Conquered by Mikkel!

Comment

Kessler via **** & Pillage
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-21-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Battling Nelson, this is kinda unrelated but i thought you might find it interesting and perhaps haven't heard of it, i haden't until recently.

There are some Petroglyphs in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada that had always been claimed by Indians, recently researchers have begun to attribute them to Vikings instead and place them much earlier than it's almost impossible to believe.

there are over 900 of them

Some exerpts from the page

"However, there are several other theories of the date and authors of the remarkable petroglyphs:

Retired Harvard professor Barry Fell believes the petroglyphs are inscriptions by a Norse king named Woden-lithi (Servant of Odin), who was said to have sailed from Norway up the St. Lawrence River in about 1700 BC.
              Mayanologist David H. Kelley viewed the petroglyphs and declared that some of the symbols were European, dating perhaps to ca. 1000 BC
              According to Andis Kaulins and Megaliths.co.uk, the petroglyphs are a sky map of the heavens from c.3117 BC based on European tradition; they have nothing to do with Native American traditions."

" One solar boat — a stylized shaman vessel with a long mast surmounted by the sun — is typical of petroglyphs found in northern Russia and Scandanavia."

Here is a link
              http://www.sacred-destinations.com/c...etroglyphs.htm
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-21-2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Goodluck to both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Battling Nelson, this is kinda unrelated but i thought you might find it interesting and perhaps haven't heard of it, i haden't until recently.

There are some Petroglyphs in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada that had always been claimed by Indians, recently researchers have begun to attribute them to Vikings instead and place them much earlier than it's almost impossible to believe.

there are over 900 of them

Some exerpts from the page

"However, there are several other theories of the date and authors of the remarkable petroglyphs:

Retired Harvard professor Barry Fell believes the petroglyphs are inscriptions by a Norse king named Woden-lithi (Servant of Odin), who was said to have sailed from Norway up the St. Lawrence River in about 1700 BC.
                  Mayanologist David H. Kelley viewed the petroglyphs and declared that some of the symbols were European, dating perhaps to ca. 1000 BC
                  According to Andis Kaulins and Megaliths.co.uk, the petroglyphs are a sky map of the heavens from c.3117 BC based on European tradition; they have nothing to do with Native American traditions."

" One solar boat — a stylized shaman vessel with a long mast surmounted by the sun — is typical of petroglyphs found in northern Russia and Scandanavia."

Here is a link
                  http://www.sacred-destinations.com/c...etroglyphs.htm
                  TBH I can hardly believe it. The Viking-age and the days of the longships that enabled the scandinavians to travel is believed to have been between 700-1100 after christ.

If what you quoted gets proven it will mean some re-evaluation of the scandinavian history that's for sure.

Interesting stuff.

(I cannot give you karma as I have to spread around before giving it to you again).

Comment

bumping this.

I can only imagine the blood lust pumping through Kessler's veins this close to the fight.

Comment

• Sailing to victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X