Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Kelly, Heavyweight Boxer, Killed During Possible Road Rage Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

WOW. What a bytch! 75% of Americans that carry guns do so because they're punks that can't fight. America should pass a law that states if you want to purchase a gun you have to complete one round with an amatuer boxer. No headgear and 10 oz gloves. If you can complete the round on your feet then you get a gun. You get knocked out...you gets no gun champ! People that can (street) fight real good are always the most cool handed, level minded, respectable guys in the room because he knows if shyte goes down he'll be the last man standing. The guy who knows he can't fight will pull out a gun at the first sign of trouble because he's a BYTCH!!
    Damn, I must have missed that non-fighting sub clause under 2A within the Constitution. Who knew!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Damn, I must have missed that non-fighting sub clause under 2A within the Constitution. Who knew!?
      Hahahahahah.... it's just a funny dream man...but I get your point hahahahaha
      Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BHop5150 View Post

There is some truth to your statement (aside from the round of boxing).
        Can't tell you how many times people pull up next to me with road rage not knowing my glock has door piercing bullets.
        But I always keep a cool head.
        Even with a concealed carry permit I thought to myself:
        Do I really want to shoot another human?
        The answer is no. I actually don't carry a gun anywhere anymore because the embarrassing gun violence in my America. Shameful how many shootings we have over nothing. And so many people in the beautiful nation that I grew up in are just dying to kill or shoot somebody.
        I'm pro gun but the numbers don't lie.
        And it is truly sad
        I'm pro gun as well im just anti idiot with gun. I think road rage over the last decade goes hand in hand with social media. Everyone is a keyboard gangsta on social media with no repercussions. Now everyone are in their cars doing the same thing. My ex girl was a very normal driver when we rode in her nice basic little car, but when I let her drive my nice expensive SUV she thought the streets belonged to her and everyone should get out of her way. I had to let her know I didnt love her enough to get shot for her because of road rage. I didn't keep her around to long.

Comment

Whoaaaaaa...you went to far left there kiddo. Nobody is going to get mad at the cops "if they kill a road rager who just killed an unarmed guy in front of his kids" on Xmas eve. No one. This isn't a 'back the blue" moment here. *** won't be marching on this one.
          That's not what he said...he said pull into a gas station...call the cops and let them deal with it. In that scenario the victim is safe and the perpetrator puts the cops in a questionable position regarding the outcome of any confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

That's not what he said...he said pull into a gas station...call the cops and let them deal with it. In that scenario the victim is safe and the perpetrator puts the cops in a questionable position regarding the outcome of any confrontation.
            OK I get you....we're on the same side

Comment

death penalty for the cowards simple and plain

Comment

Can't outbox a bullet rip

Comment

WOW. What a bytch! 75% of Americans that carry guns do so because they're punks that can't fight. America should pass a law that states if you want to purchase a gun you have to complete one round with an amatuer boxer. No headgear and 10 oz gloves. If you can complete the round on your feet then you get a gun. You get knocked out...you gets no gun champ! People that can (street) fight real good are always the most cool handed, level minded, respectable guys in the room because he knows if shyte goes down he'll be the last man standing. The guy who knows he can't fight will pull out a gun at the first sign of trouble because he's a BYTCH!!
                  Probably more. Dudes brag about it here like it doesn't make them a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                    Deescalation is the only way out of road rage. Do not engage others whether you're at fault or not of the initial action that sparked the aggression. Take the next exit and/or turn into a gas station or mini mart where cameras will deter possible criminality. Drive safe and never try to be the hero. Just call the cops and let them take the bullet because it's their job to handle trigger happy idiots who can't control their emotions. RIP Kelly
                    Yeah or try to find the town's police dept. station. Head on over and park in front of it.

My buddy had some dude in a pickup truck chase him for miles including taking the exit he took after he (my buddy) apparently cut him off and was driving like an a$$hole. This doesn't surprise me as he does but normally nobody would chase him. I recall when he entered the food joint we were supposed to meet at, he looked like he had seen a ghost. He said some dude had been following him for awhile but apparently lost him in the parking lot. I kind of LoL'd at my buddy even though he was shook and I thought, well you deserve it you prick, you drive to piss off everyone. Of course it wouldn't have been so funny if the guy was packing a gun and trying to get within range of my buddy. Could of been a really scary outcome.
                    Street Street likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Or kill the perpetrator....thus making the perpetrator a hero and letting the cops be charged with a hate crime while the stores get looted and burned down. The details in this article are very basic. It doesn't mention witnesses....it just says a car pulled up beside and a shooter opened fire. That's some 2pac type situation.
                      Yeah...something tells me there's important details that we don't know.

One thing I've learned about big guys is that most of them think they're really tough...and those are the ones that aren't pro fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X