• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Bully View Post
      Hopkins was getting ****d to the max there

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Of course he can raise his head, but he could've raised it upwards but instead he raised it in the direction of Calzaghe. Laughable that you are defending a deliberate headbutt.
        Can you honestly say that an official would rule that as an intentional headbutt? Again, he was raising his head to throw a counter and Calzaghe invaded his space while in motion. I simply don't see anything where he went out of his way unnecessarily to throw a headbut that would rule it intentional.

Comment

I love when people show that picture as though it proves Calzaghe battered Hopkins with that punch. If you actually watch the fight it was weak ass arm punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
            I love when people show that picture as though it proves Calzaghe battered Hopkins with that punch. If you actually watch the fight it was weak ass arm punch.
            That sent Hopkins jaw flying

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider_SsSilver View Post
              Hopkins was getting ****d to the max there
              glad to see you're so proud of *******ual behavior by flaming Joe.

Comment

• Hopkins loves it. he was getting it on the dailey back in the prison days

Comment

• bow down to me giant

Comment

Nice pic. I wouldn't normally disrespect a boxer in such a way, but seeing as Hopkins is a racist and a convicted felon I am not too bothered.

I remember that punch - Joe caught him as cleanly as is possible.

Comment

I love bad Photochop pics.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X