Pictures of Owned Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBF34

OWNED!!!!!

Tyson could whoop you. He was 38 years old, and that wasnt even a knock down! Mcbride pushed him. And Mcbride lost every round! If you think Mcbride could do that to a 20 year old Tyson, you dont know ****!
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 02-02-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• You're owned when your wife goes flirting with the brother of the man who just destroyed you. Vitology kind of looks cute on this picture. I like his strong features, his eyes, his smile...

Comment

• Originally posted by Holmes
        haha that ****s funny look at winky in the background......

Comment

• that Floyd back there above Winky to the left? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrantT316
            that Floyd back there above Winky to the left? lol
            Yes, looks like Floyd.

Comment

• he needs to smile or somthin.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77
                Id own you ***! Tyson could whoop you, so could I. He was 38 years old, and that wasnt even a knock down! Mcbride pushed him. And Mcbride lost every round! If you think Mcbride could do that to a 20 year old Tyson, you dont know ****!
                LMFAO, dude this is pictures od owned fighters and he was in fact owned wether you like it or not, you need to relax. We have all seen our fighter in this thread getting owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                  Yes, looks like Floyd.

looks like sugar shane to me.cause he got those high cheek bones

Comment

• Lol. Is this guy wearing don King's crown?

Comment

• Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                      looks like sugar shane to me.cause he got those high cheek bones
                      Floyd is standing with this weird shocked knuckle-biting reaction. Winky is like a row ahead on the right, looking like he should be screaming, "Nooooooo!". Sugar Shane is a row in front of Winky, mostly obscured by some woman standing and giving the thumbs up. The guy in front of her looks like Louis Gossett Jr, and he looks enraged.

Comment

Working...
                      X