No announcement yet.

Pictures of Owned Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
    Yeah. It was a legitimate shot. Put Morales on weak legs. Kind of like Pac will be in the rematch.

Barrera completely missed Morales. There was no punch involved on that "knockdown". If Barrera had gotten the decision based on that "KD" then that would have been the biggest robbery ever, good thing Morales still won anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
      Barrera completely missed Morales. There was no punch involved on that "knockdown". If Barrera had gotten the decision based on that "KD" then that would have been the biggest robbery ever, good thing Morales still won anyway.
      I dont even think Barrera was credited with knocking him down anyway. That knockdown was in no way influential with the judges scoring, because the fight was fast and furious.

What fight was it then, where Barrera knocked morales down with a body shot?

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
        I dont even think Barrera was credited with knocking him down anyway. That knockdown was in no way influential with the judges scoring, because the fight was fast and furious.

What fight was it then, where Barrera knocked morales down with a body shot?

The phantom punch KD in Barrera/Morales I was an onfficial KD and Morales had to take the count, even though there was no punch involved and Morales was pushed down. Barrera took a 10-8 round as a result.

Morales has never been down legitimately in his career and that's the only time he's been down officially...even though it was bull****.

Comment

• That looks like a better angle.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• "I tink I jus fought wit de wrong mon."

Comment

• Comment

• Is that like everyone's favorite Lewis owned picture or what?

Comment

• That's like the 17th time I saw that picture in this thread.

New Rule: You can only repeat a maximum of 8 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                    New Rule: You can only repeat a maximum of 8 times.
                    I second that rule. I posted the Tszyu/JCC "Gimme what is in your mouth" too many times, 3 to be exact and recieved alot of bad karma for doing so.

Comment

• I am the only one to post that picture...I think I only repeated that 3 or 4 times

Comment

Working...
                      X