Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royal ownage
    Attached Files

Comment

• Similar to the fana situation. Erik tries to get cute for a second by backing up with the jab once he senses him coming in: boom. Its like clockwork. Every one of his winning fights have a moment like that in them.

If Morales did not have the beard that he does, he would have been knocked out cold.

People say that Tszyu is the best at punching someone when they back straight up. I say thats a big bozo_no_no. Marco is.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by welshwales
        royal ownage

Chuck looks like he just sharted

Comment

• "Okay, okay...don't hit me no more. I submit, Marco. I submit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh

"Okay, okay...don't hit me no more. I submit, Marco. I submit.
            That fight was 70 miles from my house, at south Padre Island. Yet another game opponent done in. He floored Marco in the 12th round, but agapito was behind on the cards big time. He got lucky anyways: more like a flash knockdown.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• PHP Code:
              [QUOTE=SturmRules]guess u can say run/wknives is a lewis nutsack rider[/QUOTE
              That was the funniset sh** i have heard all week .

Comment

• Originally posted by welshwales
                royal ownage

Lewis could put Naz in his coat pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPER ZAB FAN
                  That was the funniset sh** i have heard all week .
                  Look at your name, then look at his.

LOL

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^

****, that last barrera shot is disturbing man...**** don't even look like him...it looks like a rubber mask

Comment

Working...
                      X