Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Owned Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are next Robbie. Dont count on the man dropping his hands son. It aint gonna happen. Ur goin down in five, and that left hand is a nightstalker.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives

You are next Robbie. Dont count on the man dropping his hands son. It aint gonna happen. Ur goin down in five, and that left hand is a nightstalker.
      whos that lol

Comment

• I don't know who the second guy is, but the first one was OG fighting Barrera when he was pro. He retired now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaGreatest
          who is that?

kevin kelley...

how about you show me in action against the higher power when I KOed his ass next time jack...

Comment

• Johnson.Jeremiah(8 Jul 2001)

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh

HAGLER WITH A VICIOUS LEFT!!!

That punch right there look like it hurt more than it stunned..
              looks like it tickled, he has a big ass smile.
              Hagler was the man back in the day, Anything else would be uncivilized.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaGreatest
                whos that lol
                Thats Robbie Peden. Barrera's next opponent. He beat Nate "the galaxy warrior" Campbell after nate's infamous showboating misfire. He is going down.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• What did you say mf?! Take that!

Comment

• Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
                    What did you say mf?! Take that!

haha. The old great gets taken by the new great. Those two guys are awesome. You do know though...Barrera took it easy on him because they are friends. He admitted to not laying into Johnny considering he was outgunned and a perfect style match for Marco. A classy exhibition displayed by the Kingpin, not knocking out the great one.

Johnny has a great chin, but M.A.B. could have done him in if he wanted to. He threw mostly arm punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunWithKnives
                      haha. The old great gets taken by the new great. Those two guys are awesome. You do know though...Barrera took it easy on him because they are friends. He admitted to not laying into Johnny considering he was outgunned and a perfect style match for Marco. A classy exhibition displayed by the Kingpin, not knocking out the great one.

Johnny has a great chin, but M.A.B. could have done him in if he wanted to. He threw mostly arm punches.
                      Didnt think bout it, I guess your right I thougt he was gonna ko him.
                      Tapia is a crazy mf, the only thing I didnt like about him was his lack of punching power.
                      No pega ni estampias el guey.
                      Last edited by {BrownBomber}; 06-08-2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X