Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bisping Rejects Talk of Paul-Woodley Fix: It's Ridiculous, The Kid Can Bang, Simple as That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bisping Rejects Talk of Paul-Woodley Fix: It's Ridiculous, The Kid Can Bang, Simple as That!

Former UFC champion Michael Bisping is rejecting any claims of a "fixed fight" last Saturday night in Tampa, when social media star Jake Paul pulled off a sensational sixth round knockout of Tyron Woodley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bisping would definitely know if a knockout was fake or not. So the fact he is saying this was real, it either means it was, or he is lying and maybe he even took part in fixed fights too. It has to be one or the other. My opinion personally, I can see very clearly on video that it was fake, so my opinion is that a professional like Bisping would definitely be able to see that too. And yet, he's claiming the exact opposite. Hm, iinteresting. I'll leave it there, since we wouldn't want to engage in "conspiracy theories," now would we? That's right, I noticed how he snuck that into his comments, too. Since "an unlawful, harmful, or evil plan formulated in secret by two or more persons" is something that never, ever happens, right? That's the definition of the word conspiracy, if anyone is wondering. Yet somehow, the most reasonable thing in the world constantly gets talked about by famous people like it's something crazy and ridiculous. Jajaja. The only people being fooled are the people who don't question things.
    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 12-24-2021, 05:36 AM.
    KingQuay KingQuay likes this.

Comment

It's really not hard to believe let's put this into perspective. I'm not sure why we arent?

Woodley is an MMA guy who never boxed. He is 5'6 and competed in his prime at welterweight. Most notoriously known as a wrestler with a good overhand right.

He is washed up and retired and then changes sport to fight a guy who has been training boxing seriously for a few years and is naturally much bigger.

It's like if miguel cotton came out of retirement to fight logan paul in mma at heavyweight, after Logan had been training for a few years and had a few warm up bouts.

Tyrone mma has no carry over to boxing similar to ben askren. If jake beat Anderson Silva then yeah that would be much more impressive even though he still isnt a big set man.

So whether it is staged or not it really has no bearing on Jake's power, jake needs to fight a natural 190lb+ man. Hes dragging retired welterweight wrestlers up to fight him at cruiserweight on his cards. The odds are stacked

Have we all forgotten the term weight bully for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Bisping would definitely know if a knockout was fake or not. So the fact he is saying this was real, it either means it was, or he is lying and maybe he even took part in fixed fights too. It has to be one or the other. My opinion personally, I can see very clearly on video that it was fake, so my opinion is that a professional like Bisping would definitely be able to see that too. And yet, he's claiming the exact opposite. Hm, iinteresting. I'll leave it there, since we wouldn't want to engage in "conspiracy theories," now would we? That's right, I noticed how he snuck that into his comments, too. Since "an unlawful, harmful, or evil plan formulated in secret by two or more persons" is something that never, ever happens, right? That's the definition of the word conspiracy, if anyone is wondering. Yet somehow, the most reasonable thing in the world constantly gets talked about by famous people like it's something crazy and ridiculous. Jajaja. The only people being fooled are the people who don't question things.
        Bro you are either fkn retarted or trolling if you think that knockout wasn’t “real”

Comment

I'm not necessarily talking about this particular fight, and that K.O seemed legit, I'm talking about boxing in general, fans act stupid when their fighter doesn't win, and they always want to make the claim the fight was fixed to make themselves feel better for whatever reason. To suggest that a fighter, who trains hard, and puts everything on the line, even their lives, to suggest that they would flush all that hard work to satisfy some other fighters career, simply is a casual and doesn't know anything about a fighter.....

Comment

Seriously, some people think this was a fix? Wow haha Woodley is a straight up chump who knows barely anything about throwing punches. Why the hell would this fight need to be fixed. Woodley is a bum so dont make us laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              You can see "very clearly on video that it was fake"?. I can see very clearly that you know absolutely nothing about fighting and have very low intelligence. That is one of the cleanest knockouts you'll ever see in your life.
              FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Was a legit KO punch but I’m still skeptical about the setup. He’s been in with Paul before and it’s not like he has blazing fast hand speed or footwork.
                Watched it a few times and it looked like a WWE match where they are setting up a spot. He doesn’t even try and react to Paul coming forward.
                While not a boxer someone who’s been in combat sports his entire adult life shouldn’t have 0 reaction.
                Ill take my conspiracy theory hat off now.

Comment

In real action it's a bit difficult to understand this fight but in slow motion replay you can see he look at the punch coming and drops his hand completely, however in real speed it could have been differant! The one thing is the punch did land and we know he got knocked the (F)uck outtttt!

Comment

Something most people are forgetting is the reflex factor of someone falling on their face. It takes "tumblers" and stuntmen a long time to learn to fall on their face without instinctively putting their hands up to protect it. If it was "fake", Tyron either learned how to take that fall, or legit let Jake KO him. Neither are likely. It was a real KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X