Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias' Promoter Hopes Win Over Ananyan Leads To World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matias will stop this guy in the rematch. I Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Browny is a very proud and confident fighter! I think he stops Ananyan within 5!
      I think he wins also, but needs to be on his game.

Comment

Paro IBF #3, Lee IBF #9! Perfect match-up! Tyrone McKenna? Why? Wish it was Gary Antuanne Russell!

FREE SHOJAHON ERGASHEV!!!

It came about by McKenna trash talking him on Twitter, and he got his management, MTK, to pursue it. Not sure why Prograis is up for it, but that's how it came about.

Comment

140 is heating up and WILL be one of the best Divisions in boxing once again here soon, plenty of very good and dangerous rising contenders coming up fast. Taylor Undisputed so not really expecting him to fight any of these guys, this is the next ERA at 140, Taylor now looking for big fights and paydays and rightfully so. Bud Crawford make sense for him but these guys are in line to grab those Belts when Taylor drops.

Arnold Barbosa Jr.
          Batyr Akhmedov (Robbed vs Barrios IMO!)
          Gary Antuanne Russell (STAR Potential! People hyping up Boots, well this man had Boots number in the Amateurs that is how GOOD Antuanne is)
          ​​​​​​Alberto Puello
          Brandun Lee (Explosive Fighter, Big Power!)
          ​​​​​​Shohjahon Ergashev (stuck in a Promoters dispute with Salita last I heard from him so he only doing fights in Uzbekistan for now)
          ​​​​​​Sandor Martin (impressed me vs Mikey)
          Last edited by sicko; 12-24-2021, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            140 is heating up and WILL be one of the best Divisions in boxing once again here soon, plenty of very good and dangerous rising contenders coming up fast. Taylor Undisputed so not really expecting him to fight any of these guys, this is the next ERA at 140, Taylor now looking for big fights and paydays and rightfully so. Bud Crawford make sense for him but these guys are in line to grab those Belts when Taylor drops.

Arnold Barbosa Jr.
            Batyr Akhmedov (Robbed vs Barrios IMO!)
            Gary Antuanne Russell (STAR Potential! People hyping up Boots, well this man had Boots number in the Amateurs that is how GOOD Antuanne is)
            ​​​​​​Alberto Puello
            Brandun Lee (Explosive Fighter, Big Power!)
            ​​​​​​Shohjahon Ergashev (stuck in a Promoters dispute with Salita last I heard from him so he only doing fights in Uzbekistan for now)
            ​​​​​​Sandor Martin (impressed me vs Mikey)
            Don't forget Subriel Matias & Regis Prograis!

sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Don't forget Subriel Matias & Regis Prograis!
              of course Matias, didn't add him because that is who this thread is about already but yeah for sure he is at the top and is one of the biggest punchers in boxing

Prograis still in the mix of course yeah I did forget about him, need to get active and get some big fights but he is more in that Ramirez, Zepeda Group of Veterans who are more proven and more tested
              Last edited by sicko; 12-25-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

of course Matias, didn't add him because that is who this thread is about already but yeah for sure he is at the top and is one of the biggest punchers in boxing

Prograis still in the mix of course yeah I did forget about him, need to get active and get some big fights but he is more in that Ramirez, Zepeda Group of Veterans who are more proven and more tested
                Looking forward to seeing what Ramirez looks like vs. Pedraza! One thing for sure, Ramirez don't want that smoke with Prograis! That fight should've happened 2 years ago!

sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X