Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: It's Been a Long Time Coming For My Return - I'm Back Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman is a One Time Hit Wonder! Why does not he fight Josesito López, to check those ribs? LMAO
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Wow, cant believe this is a PPV headliner. If Keith is serious about coming back, he needs to fight on free tv initially even if it means a lower initial payday
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Keith lost to Porter. He was all talent and no skill. He got paid and went underground. He got vain and came back to fight . . . Wait for it . . . Mario Barrios, lol.

Not anyone who could possibly give us a glimpse at where he sits skill-wise but LITERALLY a dude who got knocked out by Davis, a legit . . . Something. IDK wtf "Tank" is.

Pathetic. Not interested but more disappointed than if Jake Paul had been in the headlines all week . . . Oh, wait.

Stop clicking the Jake Paul links and this will go away.
        Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

WIthout those Braids I can't picture Keith Ever being One Time again..

Comment

This is what’s wrong with boxing nowadays, they want to make every fight a pay-per-view. That’s crazy. You lose and disappear, then you come back and want people to give you money for fighting again. I don’t think so brother! I don’t even remember any of your fights. It was like another era. Yesterday’s newspaper…

Comment

Thurman fell the fck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Glad Thurman is back & getting that fighter's edge again... But PPV???

This is "Showtime Championship Boxing" at best. But for REAL it feels more like a FOX Sports event.
                Can’t be showtime championship boxing because it’s not a championship fight. Maybe as an opening fight….

Comment

BREAKING: 26,000 PPV buys!

Watch out Canelo!!

Comment

What was that belt he was carrying into the press conference?
                    I'm not paying to find out, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
                      BREAKING: 26,000 PPV buys!

Watch out Canelo!!
                      Hahaha. Well, if Thurman's purse is linked to ppv sales, he ain't making that retirement payday he's looking for from this fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X