Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang is Still Hoping For Future Revenge Bout With Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang is Still Hoping For Future Revenge Bout With Anthony Joshua

Unbeaten heavyweight slugger Zhilei Zhang of China is still eager to get revenge on his amateur rival, Anthony Johsua. Zhang (23-0-1, 18 KOs) captured an Olympic silver medal in the 2008 games. He hoped to capture gold at the 2012 games in London, but he was knocked off by Joshua, who eventually walked away with the gold medal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zhang ain't no damn good. Big fat old Chinaman gets starched by AJ.
    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

It would be good fight to see how good these potential stars or prospects or contenders fair at highest level.Id expect Josh to win within 7 rounds. By the time gas tank of old dude has gone

Comment

I can see hearn making this fight in China, after Joshua loses to Usyk again. Joshua -Zhang in China is a huge money fight, a perfect business move.

Comment

Being 38 now & in AJ's favourite age range of 38-41 (4of6) I'm sure he's top of the list along with Chisora & Ortiz now he's 50.
          & with China's human rights issue's I'm sure hypocrite Aj will want that blood money.

Comment

Hrgovic vs Zhang, for IBF final eliminator, book it

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
              Being 38 now & in AJ's favourite age range of 38-41 (4of6) I'm sure he's top of the list along with Chisora & Ortiz now he's 50.
              & with China's human rights issue's I'm sure hypocrite Aj will want that blood money.
              Agree on both sentiments except 1) this ‘favourite age range’ is largely down to the fact that promoters keep their prized assets in contention for mandatory spots a LOOONG time past their sell-by date

and 2) The UK (where I’m at) and USA are also persistent human rights abusers and have been since well before we were born

Comment

The problem is these countries want us jabbed, and not boxing jabbed, into oblivion

Comment

Working...
                X