Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez vs. Jose Pedraza Made Official For February 5 in Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent fight that.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Based on what exactly?
      Very simple. Based in the presumed notion that he is possibly Mexican. A shame he is just pro-race..Pedraza has never folded, he has fought top tier comp and has showed himself well. He will not fold..lol. Ramirez might come out over aggressive I'm an attempt to erase his defeat to Taylor and they may allow for the sniper to counter a d connect,hard. We'll see, I just know it will be fun

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post

Very simple. Based in the presumed notion that he is possibly Mexican. A shame he is just pro-race..Pedraza has never folded, he has fought top tier comp and has showed himself well. He will not fold..lol. Ramirez might come out over aggressive I'm an attempt to erase his defeat to Taylor and they may allow for the sniper to counter a d connect,hard. We'll see, I just know it will be fun
        Pedraza got folded by 130 lb tank and also laid an egg in his first attempt at 140 against Zepeda he got clearly outclassed worse than Ramirez did against Zepeda which was actually a close fight that should have gone to Chon. You are assuming he is Mexican just because he believes Ramirez will win but the facts are out there Ramirez hasn't been knocked out Pedraza has.

Comment

Ramirez and Taylor needs to move up to the big boys at 147. There is nothing at 140 atm.

Comment

good mexican vs puerto rican war!!!

Comment

Very good fight. Ramirez's unwillingness to get rough in the clinches cost him the Taylor fight. Would love too see any combination between Regis,Ramirez,Chon or Mikey match up after.bMight be worth a trip to Fresno for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Pedraza got folded by 130 lb tank and also laid an egg in his first attempt at 140 against Zepeda he got clearly outclassed worse than Ramirez did against Zepeda which was actually a close fight that should have gone to Chon. You are assuming he is Mexican just because he believes Ramirez will win but the facts are out there Ramirez hasn't been knocked out Pedraza has.
                None of that is folding..he fought his heart. Knock outs happen..
                generation of ass-hats smh

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Very good fight. The 140 contenders regularly seem to fight one another.
                  It's an excellent fight between two tough top 10 fighters, who were both former champions.
                  Who are still at the top of there game, they also have win's over decent opposition in their weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post

None of that is folding..he fought his heart. Knock outs happen..
                    generation of ass-hats smh
                    It's called folding under pressure he gassed and got knocked out he barely won any rounds if that and I like Pedraza man but quit the nonsense. Don't forget he lost against Edner Cherry also but he got the W just like Ramirez did against Zepeda yet no one ever mentions that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                      Very good fight. Ramirez's unwillingness to get rough in the clinches cost him the Taylor fight. Would love too see any combination between Regis,Ramirez,Chon or Mikey match up after.bMight be worth a trip to Fresno for this one.
                      I have to give Taylor his credit, he has a good inside game. Ramirez isn't the only one Taylor has roughed up in the clinches. Taylor catches them trying to get away, among other things.

Comment

Working...
                      X