Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Feels Parker Made Big Mistake in Taking Rematch, Should Have Moved On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Chisora Feels Parker Made Big Mistake in Taking Rematch, Should Have Moved On

    Derek Chisora has promised to exact revenge on Joseph Parker when they rematch for the WBO Intercontinental Heavyweight Title at the AO Arena in Manchester this Saturday December 18, live worldwide on DAZN (with the exception of New Zealand and Samoa).
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Joshua and Canelo sell out stadiums. Whyte sells **** on his own. Chisora sells out arenas when he's on an undercard (like Josh Taylor's) or they stack his undercard.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sneaky feeling this will be the fight where father time catches up with chisora. Think parker stops him this time

      Comment


      • #4
        It’s absolutely mad, but it’s true. I won’t hear a bad word said against the man

        Comment


        • #5
          Del boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
            Sneaky feeling this will be the fight where father time catches up with chisora. Think parker stops him this time
            Same feeling here.

            Chisora has been around a long time and he's taken a lot of punches, he puts in more effort now than the lazy performances of a few years ago, but there's going to come a fight when that's no longer enough and the years become too much.

            I personally think Chisora got ripped off in the first Parker fight, and it's a shame because that would have probably put him in position for a title shot, but Parker just has so much more upside and you have to think he gets the job done this time.
            ​​​​​​

            Comment


            • #7
              Expert scorer Nash had War winning the first fight. I have a feeling here thought that we may see an improved and more aggressive Parker, Nash hopes so for the sake of the fight, and Parker's extra sharpness may make him a deserving winner this time. It's incredible now looking back, I gave Chisora 4 clear rounds vs Usyk, and Joshua only 1 or 2 clear rounds, and another 1 or 2 tight, either way rounds. But the fact is, War gave Usyk a tougher nights work than AJ did.

              Even though Nash is picking Parker to win this time, rumour has it that War is doing things in the gym that no one has seen before. For the 50th time. Nash is rooting for War, but Parker is worthy of respect. He is a rich man's Evander Holyfield, War is a rich man's Joe Frazier. Nash out.
              Gideon lock likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

                Same feeling here.

                Chisora has been around a long time and he's taken a lot of punches, he puts in more effort now than the lazy performances of a few years ago, but there's going to come a fight when that's no longer enough and the years become too much.

                I personally think Chisora got ripped off in the first Parker fight, and it's a shame because that would have probably put him in position for a title shot, but Parker just has so much more upside and you have to think he gets the job done this time.
                ​​​​​​
                Both the Usyk & Parker fights where close, but Chisora fatiguing is what let both of those fighters back into the fight..

                Derek Chisora under Don Charles would of beaten Usyk, I am still of that belief.

                You never know, stylistically Chisora just may always be a difficult fight for Usyk. I don't even think Chisora was in that great of condition for Usyk, he seemed a bit off from the very first round in my opinion.

                I want to also see a rematch with Usyk.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  Even though Nash is picking Parker to win this time, rumour has it that War is doing things in the gym that no one has seen before. For the 50th time. Nash is rooting for War, but Parker is worthy of respect. He is a rich man's Evander Holyfield, War is a rich man's Joe Frazier. Nash out.
                  You'd pick Holyfield over Frazier?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

                    You'd pick Holyfield over Frazier?
                    I think this may be one fight too far for War (rich man's Frazier) Nash out.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP