Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh: I Learned a Ton in Sanchez Fight, I'm Being Fast-Tracked Due To Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh: I Learned a Ton in Sanchez Fight, I'm Being Fast-Tracked Due To Name

At New York's Madison Square Garden, Nico Ali Walsh, in the building where his grandfather Muhammad Ali made so many indelible memories, made one of his own.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I disagree because he had very little talent to have 6 wins, and if you were special which you’re not talent wise then you wouldn’t have struggled with him. I know you are young but time is critical and I saw very little if any development since last fight so that’s a minus as well. I really don’t know what it is different you can do at this point to advance but they probably shouldn’t put you on TV it’s killing you!

Comment

No way he can justify the win. At best the fight was a draw or for Sanchez
      Fact Fact KiwiRider KiwiRider like this.

Comment

How one judge had it a clean sweep is mind boggling.

Comment

He needs to really slow it down then and take on those close to his station for now. He does t seem to know how to even throw or to employ the left hook. He bounces like a kid who oversimplifies the concept of footwork. He better take control of his management before whe gets wiped out in front of everyone

Comment

He is milking the name till the ceiling caves in since he obviously does not have the IT factor.

Comment

He’s a good kid and can fight, just nowhere near championship level material.

Isn’t he around the same weight class as Evan Holyfield? They are similar level, maybe you develop them both along until they are 15-0 and do a cash out fight.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                He is milking the name till the ceiling caves in since he obviously does not have the IT factor.
                Pretty much the gist of it,the young man is just trying to find a lane for himself but just doesn't look like the talent is there. I was more impressed with that Sanchez guy to be honest. A robotics engineer who looked like he got off the couch and took the fight. The smile on his face after the fight was like that of a kid living his dream,was great to see.
                Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Ali Wlash has a lot to learn , but maybe he can make some good money.

Jared Anderson is looking good, albeit in a weak division. He's not exactly a Riddick Bowe type talent, but he's good.

Comment

What he learned is you get the decision if your the A side. The matchmaking was spot on putting him in with a light hitter. He should fight non televised bouts until he can box a lot better. This level isn't winning him fans, it is doing the opposite.
                    Last edited by KiwiRider; 12-12-2021, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X