Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol Said He's Not Scared To Fight Me; I Guess He Is Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a very good fight, silky skills of Bivol, but not maybe such a great chin, and Ramirez, one tough as nails guy.

Comment

When Bivol was with Kathy Duva he was busy with good fights(Barrera Chilemba Pascal Joe Smith). When he was with Hearn he fought Lenin Castillo and Craig Richards. Good to see he is back in Russia in a real fight. Clenelo will never fight Bivol no reason for him to be in semi retirement waiting and hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
        When Bivol was with Kathy Duva he was busy with good fights(Barrera Chilemba Pascal Joe Smith). When he was with Hearn he fought Lenin Castillo and Craig Richards. Good to see he is back in Russia in a real fight. Clenelo will never fight Bivol no reason for him to be in semi retirement waiting and hoping.
        Good points! Bivol vs Zurdo would be a good fight and I hope it happens in 2022. But as you said many fighters are in stand by mode waiting the Canelo payday.

Charlo vs Benavidez?
        Bivol vs Zurdo vs Beterbiev vs Joe Smith?

Comment

More interested in Beterbiev vs. Browne next weekend! Don't know why Bivol vs. Ramirez can't be made on DAZN! If Browne wins, David Benavidez should go for the title @ 175! I don't think Canelo goes back to 168!

Comment

I hate how people keep saying some fighters are waiting for canelo payday.... Zurdo has been calling out Bivol more than Canelo...and help me here when did Beterbiev smelled at Canelos direction I've never seen him call him out even when Canelo was champion they asked him and he said I'll fight for whoever is champion...Joe Smith actually ducked Beterbiev for money(jacobs) but caught covid and derailed his plans and now he has to good fights vs Callum Johnson and if he wins he will fight Anthony Yarde afterwards...Benavidez has Said let me fight Charlo, winner gets Canelo and nothing has happened but Benavidez could also move up to fight guys at 175

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Lol

are serious or just pretending????

Im not even answering ****** remarks like that. Smh

like we all said Bivol wants no part of Zurdo.
              Boxing was great when Floyd was its face, we got the best fighting the best all the time, I'm depressed because all we get now are cherry picked mismatches just there to preserve canelo's 0 or 1.

Comment

Working...
              X