Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Conor Benn, Chris Algieri - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algeri would’ve done a lot better 3 yrs ago. He does have good movement, that might help him, he just doesn’t have the power to keep Benn off him.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Benn looks extremely drained in the face. I wonder how hard it is for him to make weight
      And you know all this how? Do you have the inside scoop on him having weight issues, well shut the (F) up then! Fake MF’ers kill me!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Benn looks extremely drained in the face. I wonder how hard it is for him to make weight
        Benn is a small welterweight. I thought he'd be better suited for 140 so if he's already having a hard time making 147 then he's in some trouble.

Comment

What kind of fictional belt is Benn holding? The WBA Intercontinental Lentil soup champion? I couldn't think of a better looking face to slap than Algieri Lion Heart

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

And you know all this how? Do you have the inside scoop on him having weight issues, well shut the (F) up then! Fake MF’ers kill me!
            First off I spoke on what I physically saw and then followed that up with a question. I didnt say anything definitive. Second try not to get butt hurt over a simple comment stress kills and a boxing site should never stress you out enough to start dropping f bombs on a total stranger in which you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Benn is a small welterweight. I thought he'd be better suited for 140 so if he's already having a hard time making 147 then he's in some trouble.
              I am comparing his more recent interviews on DAZN with how he looked in the face off and basing it off that. It's more a curiosity than anything I could be way off but he looks dehydrated to me there.

Comment

Working...
              X