Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri's Coach: This is By Far Conor Benn's Biggest Test, Hearn is Worried

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don`t wanna hear excuses from American casuals when Benn stops that gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Wow ..Chris has hit the deck loads ! but in his prime had a habit of getting back up. That bet does look good!
      "in his prime" that's my concern but he only needs to get back to his feet once and he has looked after himself so fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This is the damage that the pillow-fist domestic level English-Bum Tommy Coyle, inflicted on Chris Algieri. If you had not seen the fight and looked at both men after the fight, you would of thought that Tommy Coyle beat the crap out of Algieri.

Needless to say Chris Algieri's defense is no longer reliable, his chin is adequate but this match is taking place in the UK under the promotion of Matchroom, so there is a high probability of a early stoppage and maybe even a robbery.
        Benn was on a streak of suspicious 1-punch, no knockdown and no follow up punch stoppages .

My money is on the early stoppage but robbery draw should be considered

Having said that, Benn is the most improved boxer I’ve ever seen. He was an accident waiting to happen a few fights ago
        Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

benn will destroy him. hes the real deal.
          He’s improved tremendously from where he started. But I’m not so sure about the “real deal”. I think he gets stopped by all the fringe welters let alone anyone in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Benn was on a streak of suspicious 1-punch, no knockdown and no follow up punch stoppages .

My money is on the early stoppage but robbery draw should be considered

Having said that, Benn is the most improved boxer I’ve ever seen. He was an accident waiting to happen a few fights ago
            I call Conor Benn the Weeknd because I expect him to get wrecked sooner than later.

Benn is like his father Nigel, they are wild and sloppy. One of these days Benn is going to fight someone that is polished and not over the hill. All I heard at Benn-Algieri was Brook-Khan, that is where Benn needs to go, stay away from sharp counter-punchers or someone just as fast and strong -- I remember they ducked that Armenian, I forget his name, but he would made it a war.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
              SkyBet - Total knockdowns - over 1.5 - odds of 7/4. Printing money.
              What happens when IJL is reff and he waves it off before Chris even hits the canvas
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

benn will destroy him. hes the real deal.
                Of course he is …..FFS

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
                  SkyBet - Total knockdowns - over 1.5 - odds of 7/4. Printing money.
                  JUST!!! Scraped it

Comment

Working...
                  X