Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell To Face Mark Magsayo In Showtime Main Event January 22; Site TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magsayo will batter gary the runner. New champion for the Philippines.
    Last edited by pinoy power; 12-08-2021, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Good fight! Looking forward to that one

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        all the talking he does about Tank and Haney, why not just drop this 126 Belt and start to move up to 130-135? this fight does NOTHING for him

he can get a shot at Valdez or Haney immediately because he is Champion at 126 so Gary is hold Gary Back, he will likely get another $1 Million for this fight and he will go train his brothers for another 2 years it is a shame Prime Years been wasted away
        However I do wish Tank would fight him! I want to see Tank fight someone who has a style like his! GRJ, Colbert, or Prograis! Every fight should not have to be against a Mexican! MAN UP!

Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          However I do wish Tank would fight him! I want to see Tank fight someone who has a style like his! GRJ, Colbert, or Prograis! Every fight should not have to be against a Mexican! MAN UP!
          Man we don't need Tank fighting another small guy. How about he fight someone that actually fights at 135 and is ranked in the top 5 for once. Let GRJ fade away into obscurity like he's been trying to do

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

Man we don't need Tank fighting another small guy. How about he fight someone that actually fights at 135 and is ranked in the top 5 for once. Let GRJ fade away into obscurity like he's been trying to do
            Tank fought big guys too, really big guys like Barrios (5'10" w/ 71" reach), and no one was happy with that too! Haters gonna hate! Tank is 5'5", and GRJ is 5'5"! GRJ is 33, so I'm sure the extra weight won't be an issue!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
              Russell must hold on to his money pretty tight in order to fight as infrequently as he does
              That's not such a bad thing in a way. especially knowing how fighters spend money on cars, women, bull**** clothes and jewelry

But yes he fights like once every decade it seems good fighter just always fighting TBA.

Comment

Totally forgot this dude was a Featherweight, lol. Why does he waste time talking about guys at 130 and 135 when he's very much a Lilliputian? Just using guys' name for clicks and won't fight anywhere above 126.

It's criminal that he's been able to hold that title hostage and not do **** the entire time. He's so irrelevant that they barely mention him when the division is brought up. You hate to see it.

Mr. "Once a Year" Russell is the biggest sham in the sport! He's literally fought once a year since 2015 and thinks people are lining up to face him! This is a clear sign that Al pays these guys waaaay too much to do next to nothing. These guys are COMFORTABLE and will scoff at the idea of giving fans more than one fight per year....that's if it's even a good fight to begin with.

I see lames like Jermall Charlo going live talking **** but dude....you fought once this year and STRUGGLED against a guy you were supposed to demolish. Gary's no different. These dudes are sickening, I swear.
                Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 12-08-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Here's hoping Magsayo gets a lucky punch in and knocks GRJ out cold. PBC could do better by having a more active champion, not just for their business, but for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

That's not such a bad thing in a way. especially knowing how fighters spend money on cars, women, bull**** clothes and jewelry

But yes he fights like once every decade it seems good fighter just always fighting TBA.
                    See what Haney just did??? Dumb ass!!

Hearn trying to spit knowledge to the dude

Screenshot_20211208-105612_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211208-105901_Chrome.jpg

Attached Files
                    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Mr. Gary Russell starches him and will be off til 2024

Comment

Working...
                      X