Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte: WBC Orders Open Negotiating Period For Heavyweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte: WBC Orders Open Negotiating Period For Heavyweight Title Fight

The WBC issued an order Tuesday for the open negotiating period to begin for its heavyweight title bout between Tyson Fury and mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good scrap. Fury is obv the favorite but if the rumors of their gym wars are true, Whyte has a good chance.

Comment

Going to be a lot of salty people here who hoped Whyte would never get his shot

Comment

I predict Whyte will reject the fight and cry over the purse split.

Comment

This is the end of the fury train. Whyte will knock him out.
          Boxviewer Boxviewer Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            This is the end of the fury train. Whyte will knock him out.
            As far as I know, Whyte has been KO'd stiff to a different dimension by a 40 year old russian heavyweight. I have never seen Fury get KO'd stiff the way Whyte has. Whyte then beats the 40 year old after he contracts Covid. Whyte is a ****ing bum, who has never beaten a decent opponent and has lost every single time he stepped up to the plate. Whyte is going to get knocked the **** out brutally, but don't worry its something he has experienced before. So it wont be a new feeling when he is slumped over unconscious on the canvas again
            Sayithowitisuk Bob Jkp Jkp like this.

Comment

Whyte is a ****ing bum and I cant wait for Fury to do a real good job on him. Hopefully end his career.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Seems unlikely they will agree anything if the WBC won't say what the purse split should be.

Comment

Whyte will get knocked out. Fury will be too much for him. Who wants to bet?
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    I predict Whyte will reject the fight and cry over the purse split.
                    Won't happen, Whyte will happily take the purse bid split. Doubt Fury will, he'll likely drop the belt and show the world what a ****house he is.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X