Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: So Much Farther Before I Reach My Peak, I Still Don't Know My True Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: So Much Farther Before I Reach My Peak, I Still Don't Know My True Potential

    Japanese superstar Naoya Inoue (21-0, 18 KOs) is hard at work, as he's preparing to make his next defense of the WBA and IBF bantamweight world championships.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Inoue’s fight with Donaire really helped him make changes in his style and to be more defensive. He looked really good against Moloney and hopefully he doesn’t lose his motivation to keep improving. Would really love to see him fight for undisputed next year.
    landotter likes this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your true potential will definitely be revealed by fighting a thai rice farmer
      Mexican_Puppet and BigDramaShow! like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        Inoue’s fight with Donaire really helped him make changes in his style and to be more defensive. He looked really good against Moloney and hopefully he doesn’t lose his motivation to keep improving. Would really love to see him fight for undisputed next year.
        Of course he’s gonna look good against Moloney and Dasmarinas. They’re bums lol.
        Mexican_Puppet likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          Your true potential will definitely be revealed by fighting a thai rice farmer
          Naoya Inoue’s fights the last 2years: English teacher, Filipino trike driver and Thai Rice Farmer.

          Mexican_Puppet likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

            Of course he’s gonna look good against Moloney and Dasmarinas. They’re bums lol.
            Well if it isn’t the biggest hater of Inoue. No surprise there.
            Castilo likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm just happy that Wilfredo ‘Bimbito’ Mendez and mandatory challenger Masataka Taniguchi finally got a promoter to stage their WBO miniweight world-title contest on Naoya Inoue vs. Aran Dipaen. Initially, no promotional entity was interested in this fight and failure to make a offer for the rights led to a second purse-bid.

              So hey, at least Naoya Inoue is helping out the smaller-weight gain a bigger audience. But Naoya Inoue is a HOF already, hes done so much more than most in this sport.

              I'm sure 2022 is going to be big for the 'Monster', I expect to see John Reil Casimero blast that English-Bum Paul Butler this week and hopefully we can crown a new lineal champion at 122 later this year. With a potential win over Casimero ( or maybe even Nonito Donaire -- if they both fight before facing Inoue), that would certainly add another notable accomplishment for Naoya Inoue having establish a new lineage in the aforementioned weight-class in the last 33+ years.

              Or, we can expect that Inoue to end his career above bantamweight, 122 has the new unified WBC-WBO champ Stephen Fulton, I'm sure that is a very tempting challenge.
              Ricardi and Castilo like this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I'm just happy that Wilfredo ‘Bimbito’ Mendez and mandatory challenger Masataka Taniguchi finally got a promoter to stage their WBO miniweight world-title contest on Naoya Inoue vs. Aran Dipaen. Initially, no promotional entity was interested in this fight and failure to make a offer for the rights led to a second purse-bid.

                So hey, at least Naoya Inoue is helping out the smaller-weight gain a bigger audience. But Naoya Inoue is a HOF already, hes done so much more than most in this sport.

                I'm sure 2022 is going to be big for the 'Monster', I expect to see John Reil Casimero blast that English-Bum Paul Butler this week and hopefully we can crown a new lineal champion at 122 later this year. With a potential win over Casimero ( or maybe even Nonito Donaire -- if they both fight before facing Inoue), that would certainly add another notable accomplishment for Naoya Inoue having establish a new lineage in the aforementioned weight-class in the last 33+ years.

                Or, we can expect that Inoue to end his career above bantamweight, 122 has the new unified WBC-WBO champ Stephen Fulton, I'm sure that is a very tempting challenge.
                Stephen Fulton is a bad dude. He really showcased his grit and skills against Figueroa.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

                  Stephen Fulton is a bad dude. He really showcased his grit and skills against Figueroa.
                  'Cool Boy Steph' vs. 'Monster' Inoue is PPV worthy. I also pay to see Naoya Inoue vs. John Reil Casimero, it would seem that their are many top-notch options for Inoue at the moment, so you can expect a significant chapter in Inoue's career in the following months. Even a rematch with Nonito Donaire sounds good, all legacy defining fights.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pandemic really messing up Inoue momentum. Sucks he's by far one of the most Talented boxers out there

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP