Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Confirms He Had Injured Left Hand Before His Fight With Isaac Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Csar View Post
    TOP 3 MOST repeated phrases by boxers: 1. at the end of the day 2. it is what it is 3. like I said before
    Top 4 ....... You know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by koolq360 View Post
      Shut up hater early Floyd was ko people he still 50% ko ratio Hater.
      I hate the fact you called him a hater

Comment

Sure are desperate to defend to defend Davis not getting ko.

Comment

Watch after the fight when they announced the decision. Tank has his " left " fist clenched tightly and he's punching it upwards with in excitement. Many times. If he had pain in that hand, after the first thrust, he would've stopped. But he kept going. I don't know about anyone else , but I seen Tank using the left hand throughout the entire fight. Where all this is coming from, it's totally exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
            Watch after the fight when they announced the decision. Tank has his " left " fist clenched tightly and he's punching it upwards with in excitement. Many times. If he had pain in that hand, after the first thrust, he would've stopped. But he kept going. I don't know about anyone else , but I seen Tank using the left hand throughout the entire fight. Where all this is coming from, it's totally exaggerated.
            dawg you can see him make a face a couple times when he uses his left hand. And in the pre fight interviews last week he had tape on his hand as well and he dead ass didn’t throw it the 12th round I don’t think he exaggerating and just because he pumps his first against thing sir don’t mean it don’t hurt when he punching that foo’s skull or elbows lol u guys just hate to hear your selfs talk all because a guy has a tough fight wit someone the public say he supposed to wash
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post

After 12 rounds of pounding on existing injury, hopefully Tank doesn't go from minor treatment to MAJOR surgery.
              He won't be the first, and he won't be the last! He should be good to go by May!

Comment

Froid managed to get by using Xylocaine for brittle hands for use for years in Vegas I'm sure he still have all the right connections.

Comment

That's nothing. Wilder fought Fury without a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
                    Most punchers have always had hand problems. Even floyd did and he can't even punch
                    Well thats why he couldn't punch later in his career because he was a good puncher in 130 & 135lbs.

Same with Joe Calzaghe thats why he started to slap and throw more punches.

Comment

Hahaha Gervonta the baby of Floyd. He need more breast milk to avoid making excusses....

Comment

Working...
                      X