Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Continues To Grow With Lessons Learned in Diaz Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what devon hatey learned is if you pay off a guy not to throw punches you can win easily

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

There is you're just too myopic to see it. The point you can say whatever you want, in order to boost your confidence, as long as you don't dehumanize another human in the process.
      Anyone with an IQ above a dead Frog can see that Haney made undeniably racist comments which has nothing to do with your mindless psychobabble. Or even more absurd, your statement about another girl outperforming. Thanks for the laugh.
      Last edited by richardt; 12-14-2021, 09:52 PM.
      Thunderous1 Thunderous1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Anyone with an IQ above a dead Frog can see that Haney made undeniably racist comments which has nothing to do with your mindless psychobabble. Or even more absurd, your statement about another girl outperforming. Thanks for the laugh.
        I agree Haney's comments were tasteless, and they had clearly offended many people.

Stereotyping is never cool and will backfire through instant Karma (short term Karma), unless in his heart, he was joking, and never meant them. Based on his last couple performances, maybe some of that was already coming around, because he didn't look that good at all. If he was malicious and meant what he said to hurt a multitude of people, then long term Karma would definitely kick in to bite him in the ass eventually, by actually losing to a white boy, in a brutal fashion.

That's my worldview anyway. (Sorry on his behalf since he clearly offended you.)
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-15-2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Mindless Psychobabble....(this really cracked me)....who are you trying to impress? in the other post, you used analogous & similarity in the same sentence, so I kind of figured, I was dealing with a prima donna.

Now, it's obvious you can only make comparisons when they're linear, which is kind of telling....Devin said no white boy would beat him, so what? deep down we see our people as superior, being racist is dehumanizing people because you thing you're superior.

When i said no girl would beat me academic wIse, some hyper modern feminist with your mentality, could claim I'm a male **********, it doesn't mean it's true though ( that's the point of the comparison)

"Anyone with an IQ above a dead frog".....lol, you're trying too hard bro, this is just a discussion, no need to be salty, because we don't agree

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I agree Haney's comments were tasteless, and they had clearly offended many people.

Stereotyping is never cool and will backfire through instant Karma (short term Karma), unless in his heart, he was joking, and never meant them. Based on his last couple performances, maybe some of that was already coming around, because he didn't look that good at all. If he was malicious and meant what he said to hurt a multitude of people, then long term Karma would definitely kick in to bite him in the ass eventually, by actually losing to a white boy, in a brutal fashion.

That's my worldview anyway. (Sorry on his behalf since he clearly offended you.)
            When Hopkins did it, I stayed a fan because having read so much about Hopkins and his going through hell and the mean streets what I saw in Hopkins was a man who after having been through more than most people, he felt in his heart that a fighter like Joe Calzaghe who had not gone through what he went through could not beat him. So I guess it comes down to context and a fighter's background. I used to ONLY pull for black fighters against white fighters because I didn't want to see a fighter who had more given to him and didn't have to work for it as much - beat a black fighter who had to work far harder to get to the top. Now I pull for a fighter based only one a combination of personality, likability, and skills, and most importantly, fighters who are underdogs of every kind.
            BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

i learned that he was a stone cold bum

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Mindless Psychobabble....(this really cracked me)....who are you trying to impress? in the other post, you used analogous & similarity in the same sentence, so I kind of figured, I was dealing with a prima donna.

Now, it's obvious you can only make comparisons when they're linear, which is kind of telling....Devin said no white boy would beat him, so what? deep down we see our people as superior, being racist is dehumanizing people because you thing you're superior.

When i said no girl would beat me academic wIse, some hyper modern feminist with your mentality, could claim I'm a male **********, it doesn't mean it's true though ( that's the point of the comparison)

"Anyone with an IQ above a dead frog".....lol, you're trying too hard bro, this is just a discussion, no need to be salty, because we don't agree
                Obviously you are a goofball and this has nothing to do with feminist and ********** which you brought in through a lame original analogy. The facts are the facts of what Haney said and nothing you can do will change that on a message board. We're done here.

Comment

When Hopkins did it, I stayed a fan because having read so much about Hopkins and his going through hell and the mean streets what I saw in Hopkins was a man who after having been through more than most people, he felt in his heart that a fighter like Joe Calzaghe who had not gone through what he went through could not beat him. So I guess it comes down to context and a fighter's background. I used to ONLY pull for black fighters against white fighters because I didn't want to see a fighter who had more given to him and didn't have to work for it as much - beat a black fighter who had to work far harder to get to the top. Now I pull for a fighter based only one a combination of personality, likability, and skills, and most importantly, fighters who are underdogs of every kind.
                  Very well said. I never really took to Hopkins or ever liked him, not my cup of tea, and I wanted him to lose to Joe Calzaghe. Not that I was a big fan of Joe, but I could identify with him more (not racially but attitude wise). Great post.

Comment

Obviously you are a goofball and this has nothing to do with feminist and ********** which you brought in through a lame original analogy. The facts are the facts of what Haney said and nothing you can do will change that on a message board. We're done here.
                    Lol....not my fault you can't relate seemingly disparate events, it's obvious you can't be helped, anyway at least you stopped writing garbage in the name of being impressive & yes Haney said what he said & your feelings are just your feelings the world doesn't have to agree, and obviously alot of people disagreed with you

Comment

Working...
                    X