Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Feel Like Me And Eddie [Hearn] And The Fans Had To Corner Diaz To Take Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Feel Like Me And Eddie [Hearn] And The Fans Had To Corner Diaz To Take Fight

Devin Haney still doubts whether Joseph Diaz Jr. really wanted to fight him Saturday night. The unbeaten WBC world lightweight champion suspects Diaz simply succumbed to pressure once Ryan Garcia suffered a fractured right hand, which forced him to withdraw from a fight with Diaz that was scheduled for November 27 in Los Angeles. Diaz contends that it took extra time to sign his contract because he and his handlers tried to secure the best deal possible for the former IBF junior lightweight champ's shot at Haney's title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Devin Haney still doubts whether Joseph Diaz Jr. really wanted to fight him Saturday night. The unbeaten WBC world lightweight champion suspects Diaz simply succumbed to pressure once Ryan Garcia suffered a fractured right hand, which forced him to withdraw from a fight with Diaz that was scheduled for November 27 in Los Angeles. Diaz contends that it took extra time to sign his contract because he and his handlers tried to secure the best deal possible for the former IBF junior lightweight champ's shot at Haney's title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Can’t say I disagree.
    Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Jojo’s resume makes this unlikely. He’ll fight whoever.
      PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Nobody likes to fight you because of your crude ugly style. You hold and clinch like a vise grip when the going gets rough for you. You can't fight in close quarters. You have to have your distance and jump inside when the gap is closing in. Review your fight with Linares brah.

Comment

Well now then let us vidi how you cope with mr Diaz

Comment

JoJo fighting as brittle Garcia dropped out.

Comment

Bunch of clowns..

JoJo wanted Ryan Garcia which is the much bigger fight DUH!!!!

Hearn Didn’t corner shyt.. Hearn had to up his financial offer significantly to match what Jojo was set to make against Ryan
              Afi23 likes this.

Comment

I don't know that I'm buying this narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Bunch of clowns..

JoJo wanted Ryan Garcia which is the much bigger fight DUH!!!!

Hearn Didn’t corner shyt.. Hearn had to up his financial offer significantly to match what Jojo was set to make against Ryan
                  a much bigger fight? Based on what? Ryan’s Instagram followers? Has Ryan suddenly become some Ppv success over the last year? Both fights would’ve just been a regular main event in Dazn & I highly doubt there was much of a difference financially for Diaz. What kind of boxer in their prime passes on a title shot to face an unproven boxer who’s also a known head case? He was going for the lesser risk fight with Garcia.

Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Handy one of the most boring fighters in the sport.
                    Jab, jab, right hand, run....amateur style. No intensity, no desire, no passion, no excitement, no attempt to give fans their money’s worth.
                    Not sure what’s up with all these skinny, scronny,Boring black fighters with barely 50% ko ratios is but it’s ruining the sport...you wanna run and score points and not engage stay in the amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                    X