No announcement yet.

John McDermott v Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Sorry man, I was making NSB assumptions.

If that was three judges tonight I don't believe in any way The Batty Gypo would have won.
    I wouldn't be so sure. Danny Williams went to Essex and got a judges decision against McDermott when most thought McDermott won the first fight.

McDermott's just one of boxing's fall guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyser Söze View Post
      No case for a draw or win for Fury, you're a ****** if you think there is, sorry.
      **** off, innit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        I wouldn't be so sure. Danny Williams went to Essex and got a judges decision against McDermott when most thought McDermott won the first fight.

I'm still laughing at that decision. Now if you want a truly corrupt decision then that's the one you want to look at.

Comment

• Some of these UK refs...

People like O'Connor and Davis need to retire, and be replaced by competent men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post

I disagree... McDermott did (apart from a great fifth, and maybe a couple of others) jack **** against Danny. If your case for "winning" a fight is the other guy getting points taken off him then that's not much of a case. I had Danny taking it close, only made close by the dubious deductions.

Tonight's was completely different... two rounds for d cup?? I admit a slight bias (I can't stand that cocky Gypo, and I've only just swallowed Danny's latest seed) but I stand by that.

Comment

• Denium trying to say it was a close fight though...........

Comment

Working...
              X