Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Once I Show Gervonta Davis My Power, Then I Think The Fight Will Take A Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Once I Show Gervonta Davis My Power, Then I Think The Fight Will Take A Turn

Isaac Cruz delivered the most memorable knockout of his six-year pro career on one of Gervonta Davis' undercards last year. The Mexican lightweight's vicious first-round demolition of Diego Magdaleno in October 2020 was what first established him as a potential opponent for the undefeated Davis. Thirteen months after recording that sensational stoppage at Alamodome in San Antonio, a confident Cruz believes his power will be the determining factor in the outcome of his upcoming shot at Davis' WBA world lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell wreck in the air!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I smell wreck in the air!
      Lol......maybe if he walks out to that song, but remember, this ain't teo-Loma(I remember you nailed that one)
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Nah,once Tank sees you placing your chin on a tee for him when you throw those wide ass shots all the while looking down with your head out in front of your feet....it's night night by way of uppercut homeboy. Cruz's style couldn't be any more tailor made for Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post

Lol......maybe if he walks out to that song, but remember, this ain't teo-Loma(I remember you nailed that one)

Listen 'TANKQUE', I been chewing on car-parts in the junkyard to bite through steel and metal ; I'm shting screws, bolts, spark-plugs and pissing oil!

but I got 'Tank' tho, it be dope to see if Tank faces some adversity and how he deals with it.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-02-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I want to see him attack Tanks body. We haven’t really seen anybody attempt that, I have a feeling that’s where Tank is vulnerable.

Comment

This is an easy fight to Tank.

Cruz power is overrated, he can't k.o an old Vargas.

I remember Berchelt was able to stop a prime Vargas.

Cruz is too slow, he will be an easy target to Davis bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I want to see him attack Tanks body. We haven’t really seen anybody attempt that, I have a feeling that’s where Tank is vulnerable.
                Tank will be vulnerable when he faces a great boxer with speed and more reach, he has shorts arms and his defense is not as great as Canelo defense.

A fighter like Josh Taylor can beat him.

But Tank beat all the 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Tank will be vulnerable when he faces a great boxer with speed and more reach, he has shorts arms and his defense is not as great as Canelo defense.

A fighter like Josh Taylor can beat him.

But Tank beat all the 135.
                  Yeah Tank is a beast no doubt. But I don’t think he beats all at 135. Teo, if he can somehow still make the weight, would have a great shot. I’d also pick Haney, Stevenson, and Loma to beat him.

Its hard to say since all Tank has fought are B level boxers.
                  KiwiRider KiwiRider likes this.

Comment

This is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X