Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Jake Paul is Going To Get Hurt in Tommy Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Jake Paul is Going To Get Hurt in Tommy Fury Fight

Amir Khan believes Jake Paul has made an error by agreeing to face Tommy Fury and insists it will end badly for the social media influencer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What i've seen of Tommy Fury he isn't much either.
    Roj Roj OldTerry OldTerry like this.

Comment

This fight will be handbags at dawn.
      Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What i've seen of Tommy Fury he isn't much either.
        Who’s the weirdo that’s named “Gaylord Barrett” they’re a freak whoever it is. Wondered if you had any idea who on earth it is.
        ThunderFists ThunderFists likes this.

Comment

This is just Amir clout chasing lol. He even had to mention that Jake had messaged him a few times.
          Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Jake may get hurt but it probably won’t be nearly as bad as Khan got hurt vs Prescott, Garcia and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
              This is just Amir clout chasing lol. He even had to mention that Jake had messaged him a few times.
              Yes, this exactly. Everything must revolve around Amir Khan in Amir Khan's world.
              Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

I believe you, baby.

Comment

In jakes mind he lasted distance with one of the best pfp fighters of last 20 years so fury will be easy?

Comment

Fury will Fk up Paul, Paul is an illusion of what a being a boxer is, all Youtubers are fake boxing fans. He is nothing, he makes $$$ out of idiots that pay for his theatricals. This what America likes. WWE style! He works his mouth more than to learn to throw a descent punch. Fury by an ugly Ko. Amir is just stating the facts! Don't knock the guy out for trying to have a real fighting career. All of you laugh behind the keyboard, but i guarantee none of you have the fortitude to do what he did!

Comment

Working...
                    X