Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury Vows To Bury Eddie Hearn if He Continues Criticisms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post
    What John Fury said may have been a bit tasteless but Jake Paul the entire man is tasteless and a complete fraud. Not a genuine bone in the boy's body

Lets not joke ourselves, the "relationship" that IG-slut and Jake Paul have going on is probably not of the monogamous sort for either party and they will probably break up within a few months.

Go smoke this guy Tommy, get him out of boxing. I believe the betting odds are favoring Jake Paul?

Have you got it on good authority that she’s a ‘slut’ or is this projection?

I find this kind of thing hilarious. I’m not sure what family members, gfs, wives, etc. do to get dragged into all of this. In my mind, they should be off limits.

If these guys want to talk about ‘body-bagging’ each other, getting them a job selling flyers after getting whipped, or how some no-mark made their opponent cry in sparring with a jab, then sure thing. It sells, and both are in on it. The rest’s just crass

Comment

I'm not one who usually agrees with John Fury but I dont see how he said anything wrong here. He actually spoke tastefully if you ask me.

Comment

Big John living the best lives of his through the success of his sons...not bad but he needs to keep making himself a tart in the media, saying crap about ones GF, wife, kids should be off limits even Tyson was at a point embarrassed and asked the mic be taken off John.

Comment

Never invoke family members.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

If Eddie intends on keeping his eyes I’d heed Johns warning and stop Yapping about Guys he has nothing to do with whatsoever. He should tell the interviewer “let’s talk about my array of talent” Some people talk like he’s Changed the promoting Game, when in actual reality he gives his guys very little push, only when they have fights scheduled. Ed’s already admitted he creates false narratives, storylines and ensures he keeps himself relevant at all time and loves fame. The amount of time he’s wasted in interviews about his weight loss his hair, what he eats, what him and the mrs did etc.

No surprise almost all his foreign stable have and are leaving his company now they’ve realised what he’s really about. Then Eddie blames the US public and claims its their fault his shows flop. According to him Americans don’t attend fights and rely on the tv money LMFAO! We know that’s baloney! Many American and non American fighters sell out venues and have much better atmospheres than Matchroom USA shows have put on!

GoodNight Boxing Scene!
            Good morning Gucci

These guys, promoters, just like boxers, love talking smack. Once you're a top 5 promoter in the field, most top 10 guys in their divisions cross paths with you. So they talk about everyone and its all opinions and opinions. Like we're here. We don't even promote or manage fighters and we keep talking about them like we know something. So don't expect better from Eddie,

Now John Fury threating to bury someone ... what else is new from a mafia guy
            GucciGod and greeneye99 like this.

Comment

This dude wasn’t in Tommy’s life like at all til Tyson got on a world stage and brought him around forcing him into his pops life and now John wants to act like the doting dad. Now that tommy has his own fans and viewers now John wants to parrot him around like the golden son 2x. Eddie is selling the fight too, not that tommy has don’t much selling of it either. Foh, your son is on record slamming your presence in his life but NOW that he’s got cameras on him you wanna inject yourself in his business. Fk off.

ive been said it, he’s lucked out his sons turned out the way they have despite him. He’s a racist, egomaniac, undereducated knob who thinks now that he has lawyers and money he’s untouchable. Sit the fk down and get Peter back in the picture. At least he knew to collect his check and stfu.
              Last edited by turnedup; 12-01-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                I'm not one who usually agrees with John Fury but I dont see how he said anything wrong here. He actually spoke tastefully if you ask me.
                He spoke tastefully?
                Sheeesh
                Good thing no one asked You anything then....
                Smh

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Good morning Gucci

These guys, promoters, just like boxers, love talking smack. Once you're a top 5 promoter in the field, most top 10 guys in their divisions cross paths with you. So they talk about everyone and its all opinions and opinions. Like we're here. We don't even promote or manage fighters and we keep talking about them like we know something. So don't expect better from Eddie,

Now John Fury threating to bury someone ... what else is new from a mafia guy
                  If he led the mafia I think they’d need to be renamed! Don’t think he’s part of the mafia

but besides from that you made fair points I must say.

Comment

john fury is pure scum, some guy lost and eye because of an argument over a drink years ago & i read all he did was moan that he had to go to prison, hes a psycho i would say

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

If he led the mafia I think they’d need to be renamed! Don’t think he’s part of the mafia

but besides from that you made fair points I must say.
                      Associated not led
                      GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X