Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: February 19, That's When Khan Hits The Deck For The Final Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: February 19, That's When Khan Hits The Deck For The Final Time

Kell Brook couldn't bear to field one more question about his long-discussed grudge match with Amir Khan never seeing the light of day. Even if some will argue that their upcoming February 19 clash is coming far too late, the silver lining is that it could represent the last stop in the storied career of at least one participant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

February 19th? I thought Christmas was on December 25.

Comment

I dont know about that, Kell Brook's punch resistance may be worse than Amir Khan's at this point. It would be hilarious if Khan KO's Kells Brooks with a jab.

Comment

Both shot to bits

Comment

I can see this showdown following the Amir-Khan-Championship-Fight blueprint:

Khan starts well, uses his speed to keep away from his opponent, throws off quick shots and moves out. Few rounds in, Khan gets cocky, believes his opponent can't hurt him and starts engaging in stupid close quarter battles. Gets cracked on the chin, lands on his arse, legs go to jelly and either gets stopped or clings on for dear life for the rest of the round.

I'm not sure Brook has the power he once possessed, but if he can goad Khan enough to lose his head I can see a Special K stoppage.

Also Brook really needs to keep his eye protected, that socket seems like it's made of rice paper after Golovkin wrecked it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I dont know about that, Kell Brook's punch resistance may be worse than Amir Khan's at this point. It would be hilarious if Khan KO's Kells Brooks with a jab.
            I’ve been saying on another thread that Brook might not actually be shot, but just not good enough at elite level.

This clip you’ve shared, however, is easily the best argument against my speculation.

I’ve seen people get dropped with a jab, but somehow, stumbling across the ring like Captain Kirk on the starship enterprise looks worse (more hilarious)

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I’ve been saying on another thread that Brook might not actually be shot, but just not good enough at elite level.

This clip you’ve shared, however, is easily the best argument against my speculation.

I’ve seen people get dropped with a jab, but somehow, stumbling across the ring like Captain Kirk on the starship enterprise looks worse (more hilarious)

Imagine the fear that enters Kell Brook at the thought of getting KO by Amir Khan with a jab
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Imagine the fear that enters Kell Brook at the thought of getting KO by Amir Khan with a jab
                Lol. I’m imagining it with the theme to Jaws dancing round in his head
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X