Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook is a Step Down For Me, But I Had To Give This To The British Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kahn is a legend in his own mind.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob Carpe Diem Carpe Diem like this.

Comment

Khan spent years avoiding Brook, everyone knows it too.

Khan’s dad is on video saying they actually got offered more to fight Brook than Canelo, but he took the Canelo fight.

He simply never wanted to lose to a British rival, and he knew he would. Bring flattened by Canelo never really mattered

straight from his old man’s mouth that they got offered more for the Brook fight

https://youtu.be/XY3PDVsWok4
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-30-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

The name you have Khan is a chinless quitter!

Comment

Brook has a much better record with only 3 loses to three great fighters. Khan has 5 losses and was never a champion at 147 while Brook had a good run as a 147 pound champion. Khan could never beat Porter. The main difference in Brook's favor is a much better chin and far more punching power. I pick Brook to win by KO.
          Sayithowitisuk Bob tonysoprano tonysoprano like this.

Comment

A step down....he has been knocked out by almost every class fighter he stepped in the rind with.....Garcia , canelo , Crawford , and then there are the below par knockouts in Prescott......this fool really is deluded and I hope brook knocks this idiot clean out.
            Brook is still more than capable of finishing this fool and at least he has only been knocked by the very best in his weight class and above.
            However I do think the golovkin fight was a bad move and that was the fight where it damaged brook.....golovkin took his soul

Comment

I think Khan has hit the deck one time to many. It has made made him delusional.

Comment

How can kell Brook be a step down either now, or at any point in the past for this utter imbecile?
                I would have loved to have been in the press area asking this question, “you’ve been fighting far lesser value opponents than kell Brook over the last 5/10 years, so why avoid an easy fight with someone else also not on your level”? Followed by an insult “you stupid money grabbin greedy little kunt”.
                ”I’m headin round to see Mrs khan who will take a triple with me, kell Brook and BIIIG Anthony Joshua up her cute little A hole”.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Brook has a much better record with only 3 loses to three great fighters. Khan has 5 losses and was never a champion at 147 while Brook had a good run as a 147 pound champion. Khan could never beat Porter. The main difference in Brook's favor is a much better chin and far more punching power. I pick Brook to win by KO.
                  AMEN my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Maidana fight was an exception. Still not quite sure how he survived it.

He got wobbled, dropped and brutally stopped at every weight class he’s fought at.

135, 140, 147 and 160(155)
                    I think because he was in defence mode and bracing himself for the punches. He also took a few decent shots off Peterson and Garcia like that.

The shots that totally separate Khan from his senses are when he gets timed and hit while he’s throwing a shot, so doesn’t see the punch coming. This happens a lot.

I honesty think that Khan being in love with his speed and offense so much, being too predictable and easy to time are as much as a factor as him constantly getting ko’d as his chin.

Comment

It’s a huge step down. I don’t even know why the GOAT Khan would even entertain the idea of fighting a bum like Kell Brook. Let’s be honest, Brook isn’t worthy enough to share the ring with the great one. GOAT has successfully outclassed the top boxers of his era and fighters from previous eras. He dominated Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo, Cotto, Crawford, Mosley, Oscar, Tito, Sweet Pea, etc, the list goes on and on. Brook should be bowing at his feet for getting a payday and experience being in the ring with the GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X