Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I'm The Top Dog Now, I'm The One Who is Being Hunted Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I'm The Top Dog Now, I'm The One Who is Being Hunted Now

WBA, IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO champion George Kambosos is still over the moon, soaking in his tremendous upset from last Saturday night at the Hulu Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's had to fight a number of his last few opponents in their countries, now make then come to Australia.

Having rewatched some highlights, I must say Kambosos can take a helluva punch. Yes he got knocked down in the tenth, but came back well.

He got hit with quite a few big right hands and the odd left hook, and stood firm, while many other opponents would've been KO'd.

Lopez's face was the worse for wear, although he is a warrior too. Lopez doesn't have the greatest chin, I think that's been established though. Teofimo has to humble himself and improve, although I don't think his dad gives good corner advice.
    Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

oh boy here we go. Now he's getting ready to start being a ass and start ducking
      isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Easy does it champ! After becoming undisputed, Lopez had zero successful defenses...same goes for Loma...Garcia won two lightweight belts, has gone 1 - 2 since. You don't get better winning belts...its easier to win the title than it is stay champ, long reigns are the exception now - so stay humble & stay grindin, if you wanna stay king.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          oh boy here we go. Now he's getting ready to start being a ass and start ducking
          These are the vibes now coming from his camp unfortunately. Let's see what happens next

Comment

Everyone views you as easy prey LOL..

Ryan was never calling out Teo..

after he sees this scrub get a gift, Ryan yells his name out immediately LOL
            isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              He's had to fight a number of his last few opponents in their countries, now make then come to Australia.
              Yes, that should definitely be the route Kambosos chooses. Maybe the Haney-Diaz winner for a stadium fight there?
              Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Everyone views you as easy prey LOL..

Ryan was never calling out Teo..

after he sees this scrub get a gift, Ryan yells his name out immediately LOL
                Gift?! The man earned his win. Don't get it twisted.
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Jerwin Ancajas has defended his title 10 times abroad.

Comment

I think its kinda strange and funny that Vasily Lomachenka, is going to be rated higher than 'Killa-Kam', even though George done what Vasily could not accomplish. Let me see the 'experts' rank Kambosos over Vasily Lomachenko on the P4P, I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X