Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Everybody Knew I Won - I Scored It 10-2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teo was just being a regular American being loud and banking on his false sense of self-confidence. I don’t know why y’all acting so surprised about
    Last edited by thedoisterboy; 11-29-2021, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Teo was just being a normal American being loud and banking on his false sense of self-confidence. I don’t know why y’all acting so surprised about

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Yeah I was disappointed too, but also expected it. How was the Fulton,Figueroa fight. I don't know much about these guys.
        It was a war! I think it was going to be a draw, but Fulton won the championship rounds, which is why he's still a champion!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

• Now then, what were you all saying about Loma being a sore loser? That's what I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            No one is listening, big-mouthed Mexican.
            Honduran-American

Comment

• Originally posted by thedoisterboy View Post
              Teo was just being a normal American being loud and banking on his false sense of self-confidence. I don’t know why y’all acting so surprised about
              I'm American, but its certainly true that the really obnoxious sore losers in this sport, the HOF cry babies, tend to be Americans (Wilder, Broner, Judah, J. Butler, Teo, etc.).

Comment

Working...
              X