Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Beats Brandon Figueroa By Majority Decision in War To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Beats Brandon Figueroa By Majority Decision in War To Unify Titles

By Keith Idec - LAS VEGAS - Stephen Fulton finally unveiled the way to beat Brandon Figueroa on Saturday night. Fulton fended off the ferocious Figueroa and convinced two judges that he defeated Figueroa in their 12-round, 122-pound title unification fight at Park MGM's Dolby Live. Figueroa forced Fulton to bang it out in a proverbial phone booth for 36 stressful minutes, but judges Tim Cheatham (116-112) and Dave Moretti (116-112) favored Fulton's consistent counter shots on the inside over Figueroa's persistent pressure and often effective aggression.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-28-2021, 01:25 AM.

Figueroa vs. Fulton will see undefeated 122-pound world champions in a unification clash as WBC champion Brandon “Heartbreaker” Figueroa and WBO champion Stephen “Cool Boy Steph” Fulton Jr. battle in the SHOWTIME main event Saturday, November 27 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dolby Live at Park MGM in Las Vegas. (photos by Esther Lin)

The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast will begin at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT and also features undefeated super bantamweight contender Ra’eese Aleem battling Mexico’s Eduardo Báez in the 10-round co-main event.

Comment

Damn. Fulton probably fighting around 12am

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Damn. Fulton probably fighting around 12am
        Leaves more time to train for the Rockin fight

Comment

I went to my showtime app to watch it on the live tv section and it says it is coming on at 1 am. Geez!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            I went to my showtime app to watch it on the live tv section and it says it is coming on at 1 am. Geez!
            Are you watching the DAZN card now? You can kill time with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              These fights must be aimed at Cali fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Are you watching the DAZN card now? You can kill time with that one.
                Nah, I had DAZN briefly then cancelled. Wish I had it right now lol

Comment

Got some good herb, card just started

Comment

Antonio Russell winning but some good Exchanges and Santiago not coming to just lay down

Comment

Working...
                    X