Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Talks Training Camp, Ioka-Ancajas, Saludar, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Talks Training Camp, Ioka-Ancajas, Saludar, More

Former world champion Andrew Moloney (21-2) battles Philippines' Froilan Saludar (32-4) live on Fox Sports Australia, on Thursday December 9th from the Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, New South Wales Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not knocking Moloney here as I like the kid as a fighter and a person but No Limit Boxing in Australia are a absolute joke! They continue to put on all these Rugby League journey men on their under-cards and want to actually charge big money for it. Laughing stock of the boxing world!!! Their only main cash cow is Tim Tszyu who in my opinion is yet to be tested by a solid challenger at a venue that IS NOT in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC13 View Post
      Not knocking Moloney here as I like the kid as a fighter and a person but No Limit Boxing in Australia are a absolute joke! They continue to put on all these Rugby League journey men on their under-cards and want to actually charge big money for it. Laughing stock of the boxing world!!! Their only main cash cow is Tim Tszyu who in my opinion is yet to be tested by a solid challenger at a venue that IS NOT in Australia.
      Sadly I agree. I am afraid that they used Saludar to salvage Moloney's downhill career. Australia boxing is notorious for robbing real winners. Saludar's only chance is by a knockout.

Comment

Working...
      X