Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones-Hopkins II is getting closer to being done.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones-Hopkins II is getting closer to being done.

In summary... Roy Jones agreed to a 45-55 split in Bernards favor. Roy said he was willing to take the short end percentage if he got his commentating job back on HBO. Bernard is interested in the deal and Roy is agreeing if HBO can do it.

We're waiting to hear what HBO comes back with. But HBO has been involved in this deal specifically so they are already aware of the conditions.

Roy said he already signed TODAY to fight Danny Green, but if a Bernard rematch goes through, he would pay Danny to wait.

Bernard is also a little turned off with the Chad Dawson fight now, because what HBO is trying to do is they basically think Chad is going to beat Glen Johnson, and then make Bernard wait til MARCH, so that Chad gets his rest, and Bernard has to wait even LONGER than he already has... Bernard sees this as HBO is setting up their new young fighter for success and they are ready to send Bernard packing home. (This is coming specifically from Bernard)

Source: Btalk.com

Good find bro!! War ROY!!! lol.. i hope everything goes thru

Comment

Hopkins is wasting his time with this clown

Comment

Roy want his commentator job back? Bernard have to fight soon he's been inactive to long.

Comment

good news.

I don't know why I want to see this, but I really can't wait.

It's just one of those fights that "has" to happen. prime or not.

Comment

i hope Roy ***** smacks the **** out of Bhop.. WAR ROY!!

Comment

Jones can do it if he digs deep. He still got speed.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                good news.

I don't know why I want to see this, but I really can't wait.

It's just one of those fights that "has" to happen. prime or not.
                lol me too bro.. i'll watch these two fight in their 70's.. this fight is about money and ego

Comment

lol..why not...make the fight happen...id definitly watch

Comment

dammit i hope this gets made. anybody here know of a goood remedy for a hangover?

Comment

Working...
                    X