Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Miguel Cotto's comments towards Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hanoncs View Post
    Split decision loss against clottey,And a ref stopage against jennings, Sorry I meant to say in his last 3 fights. I'm not a noob, I just dont dick ride cotto. PAC MANS last 2 fights, DLH quit, And hatton got hattoned
    the fight was close and the kd was the difference...you said yourself its a split decision for clottey so there really shouldnt be any complains for a cotto decision...clottey didnt do **** the last few rounds and cotto was fighting with one eye...clottey was head butting and trying to bear hug him the whole time....yes the ref stopped the jenning fight...so waht he was protecting him from an asswhooping....how am i dickriding him? weightdrained weak oscar quit yes...wide punching overrated chin up in the air telegraphing hatton got ktfo yes...but even with his limited ability he still was winning that round until that point and he wobbled manny right before the ko if you watch again....cotto took the best shots moseley can give for 12 rounds and still outboxed him.... he took the best from margs and his plaster until he couldnt take getting hit with bricks no more....what makes you think that manny will knock him out so easy? does he hit harder than moseley? no .......noob

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
      the fight was close and the kd was the difference...you said yourself its a split decision for clottey so there really shouldnt be any complains for a cotto decision...clottey didnt do **** the last few rounds and cotto was fighting with one eye...clottey was head butting and trying to bear hug him the whole time....yes the ref stopped the jenning fight...so waht he was protecting him from an asswhooping....how am i dickriding him? weightdrained weak oscar quit yes...wide punching overrated chin up in the air telegraphing hatton got ktfo yes...but even with his limited ability he still was winning that round until that point and he wobbled manny right before the ko if you watch again....cotto took the best shots moseley can give for 12 rounds and still outboxed him.... he took the best from margs and his plaster until he couldnt take getting hit with bricks no more....what makes you think that manny will knock him out so easy? does he hit harder than moseley? no .......noob
      "And his plaster" You know the guy that knocked PAC MAN out 10 years ago, He also had plaster on too. OH WAIT theres no proof of EITHER fighter having PLASTER. And my little brother says "noob", Go play some video games

Comment

"And his plaster" You know the guy that knocked PAC MAN out 10 years ago, He also had plaster on too. OH WAIT theres no proof of EITHER fighter having PLASTER. And my little brother says "noob", Go play some video games
        yes plaster....did you see the fight?did you happen to notice that after the 6 or 7th when margs was finnally landing punches how unnaturally swollen cottos face was getting?and if it is true that margs just has crazy ko power then why when he was fighting bums in the beginning of his career was he 21-3(10) yes 10 kos did he just all of a sudden have concussive ko power against the elite fighters in the world?....i find it funny that you have nothing to say about the rest of the things i wrote in the post.... i wish i can play video games but my ps3 is ****ed up so ima just keep making you look like a "noob"

Comment

yes plaster....did you see the fight?did you happen to notice that after the 6 or 7th when margs was finnally landing punches how unnaturally swollen cottos face was getting?and if it is true that margs just has crazy ko power then why when he was fighting bums in the beginning of his career was he 21-3(10) yes 10 kos did he just all of a sudden have concussive ko power against the elite fighters in the world?
          All of the sudden? They probably saw the 21-3 (10)KO and started training him for ko power, Is it that hard to believe And I concentrate on the plaster in your posts because it's incorrect.

Comment

All of the sudden? They probably saw the 21-3 (10)KO and started training him for ko power, Is it that hard to believe And I concentrate on the plaster in your posts because it's incorrect.
            fair enough that is a possibility im going to think he used plaster your going to think he whooped cottos ass clean...lets see what happens on nov 14th then whoever is right can **** talk the other into oblivion..agreed?

Comment

fair enough that is a possibility im going to think he used plaster your going to think he whooped cottos ass clean...lets see what happens on nov 14th then whoever is right can **** talk the other into oblivion..agreed?
              AGREED

Comment

I'm as big a Hatton fans as there is (left) on the site, and it's pretty obvious that he's trying to hype the fight, even if he wasn't it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

All he said is what half of boxing fans and fighters on that side of the pond say about every fighter on this side of the pond, i have a thick skin and an IQ higher than a Raddish so i no BS when i see it and shrug it off.

Hatton is an A class fighter, He lost to two A+ top 30 ATG's who both fought the perfect fight and he went out on his shield both times like a true Warrior. It's just a shame his defining moment will be an ATG's perfect punch hitting his Jaw.

Ricky has given me 10 years of great memory's and i love him for it, hopefully his 5 years as Ring champ will be enough to get him a HoF slot, he did way more than Barry fcukin McGuiggan thats for damn sure.

I hope he does retire even though i think he could clean up the rest of 140 again if he wanted too, but i think he would take too much punishment along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  What does that prove?

Hatton's never had a chance to prove his heart cause every time he gets hit with good punches he gets KOd.
                  "Everytime??"

So in his entire career of 47 fights, he has only been hit by two good punches?? If you haven't followed his career bar two fights, then STFU about stuff you don't know.

Ricky is very underrated. NOT overrated. No one thinks he can fight because of his fights against the P4P best in the world. He was outclassed by Mayweather and fought like an idiot with no gameplan against Pacquiao. Everyone else he beat and he dominated a division for years.
                  Last edited by - JCHING -; 09-11-2009, 02:59 AM.

Comment

If Cotto's comments are true then they have served there purpose by making everyone talk about the fight!

Like the other posts previously I agree Hatton shouldn't be disrespected and the only way really to make a comparison between Cotto and Hatton is by using the Malignaggi fight's - Hatton won a round earlier. This doesn't mean much because each fight and time is different but it doesn't really help Miguel's statement when you look at all the facts.

Comment

Pac should have responded with "uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm no Jennings."

Comment

Working...
                      X