No announcement yet.

Cotto needs to stop being such a dumb ass, stop saying **** like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto needs to stop being such a dumb ass, stop saying **** like

I'm going to win because I'm a welter-weight and Manny hasn't fought a true Welter-weight. No do not talk like this or believe in this ****, maybe he is just talking **** but if he honestly believes size wins fights then he should quit like he did in the Margarito fight(I don't believe Cotto quit since quitting isn't being forced to knee because of the pain of a beating, but cotto is talking like Hatton right now and it bothers me). Size does not win fights, mental toughness does. Manny says he is more mentally stronger then you Cotto.

Will see if thats true, I'm just sick of hearing Cotto say dumb **** like I'm a true welter-weight and Manny has to deal with my size. What about your other traits Cotto? Are you saying Manny is smarter then you in that ring and that you can only beat Manny because you're the bigger man?
    True
    30.43%
    False
    69.57%
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 09-11-2009, 12:29 AM.

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    I'm going to win because I'm a welter-weight and Manny hasn't fought a true Welter-weight. No do not talk like this or believe in this ****, maybe he is just talking **** but if he honestly believes size wins fights then he should quit like he did in the Margarito fight. Size does not win fights, mental toughness does. Manny says he is more mentally stronger then you Cotto.

Will see if thats true, I'm just sick of hearing Cotto say dumb **** like I'm a true welter-weight and Manny has to deal with my size. What about your other traits Cotto? Are you saying Manny is smarter then you in that ring and that you can only beat Manny because you're the bigger man?
    **** is real talk Caz. That's his advantage and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Not much of an advantage though, size doesn't win fights. He is talking like Hatton right now, with this bull**** mentality that he thinks size wins fights. Did cotto forget how he used his jab in the Judah, and Mosley fights?

Sure his jab will be harder to throw at Pacquiao because of Pacmans quick leg movements but he needs to work on his own footwork and his jab a bit more.

Comment

I think that Cotto is scared and thats why he is saying silly things

Comment

I'm going to win because I'm a welter-weight and Manny hasn't fought a true Welter-weight. No do not talk like this or believe in this ****, maybe he is just talking **** but if he honestly believes size wins fights then he should quit like he did in the Margarito fight. Size does not win fights, mental toughness does. Manny says he is more mentally stronger then you Cotto.

Another dumb post by a person that doesn't even know what is going on. Cotto is saying that is his biggest strength in the fight and he will take advantage of it. He also said he is a much better boxer than Pacquiao and the big ring will actually help him not Pacquiao.

He goes in to more detail when the interviews are in spanish than when does the interviews in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            Another dumb post by a person that doesn't even know what is going on. Cotto is saying that is his biggest strenght in the fight and he will take advantage of it. He also said he is a much better boxer than Pacquiao and the big ring will actually help him not Pacquiao.

He goes in to more detail when he talks in the interview in spanish than when does the interviews in English.
            Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Definetly agree with you man.

He knows he is just naturally bigger, don't think its really such a bad thing.
              Pac now knows he needs to come up with a good plan to stop Cotto from using his size advantage.
              It's part of Boxing man.
              Pac got speed, he says it all the time. That's his advantage.
              Cotto is bigger, he will say it all the time. That's his advantage.

Will be a great fight can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
                Another dumb post by a person that doesn't even know what is going on. Cotto is saying that is his biggest strength in the fight and he will take advantage of it. He also said he is a much better boxer than Pacquiao and the big ring will actually help him not Pacquiao.

He goes in to more detail when the interviews are in spanish than when does the interviews in English.
                You're dumb crackhead, all the interviews of Cotto thus far sound similar to what Hatton has said. Forget about ****ing size you little crack baby, size doesn't win fights. **** that as an advantage, your intelligence wins fights. Something you lack completely of.

Comment

I'm going to win because I'm a welter-weight and Manny hasn't fought a true Welter-weight. No do not talk like this or believe in this ****, maybe he is just talking **** but if he honestly believes size wins fights then he should quit like he did in the Margarito fight(I don't believe Cotto quit since quitting isn't being forced to knee because of the pain of a beating, but cotto is talking like Hatton right now and it bothers me). Size does not win fights, mental toughness does. Manny says he is more mentally stronger then you Cotto.

Castor, you speak the truth here. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Castor, you speak the truth here. Green K.
                    You can't green me, you gave me karma already

Comment

Working...
                    X