Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: The Style I Have Planned For Quigley Is Going To Surprise People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The surprise is going to be the lack of surprises .

prediction: he wins the fight before the halfway mark and gives up the second half but still wins easily

Comment

Canelo completely described Andrade . Horrible fighter.

Comment

Hard to see what Andrade gets out of this fight. Quigley was a talented amateur but hasn't really looked like a potential contender as a pro.

Either Andrade beats him easy and no one cares. Or it's competitive and everyone slates him for it. He better make sure its not close. A lot of people would prefer to have Quigley defending that belt on St Patrick's Day than have Andrade driving it around to Canelo press conferences.

Comment

Upset special?

Comment

Doo doo v Quigs fight of the century.
            mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              Doo doo v Quigs fight of the century.

Im staying up for this card im going to get so wasted that i actually convince myself that Quigley somehow summons the spirit of Steve the celtic warrior Collins and knocks boo boo out in the 12th in an epic FOTY KOTY contender.
              YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Demetrius Andrade has several goals in play for his next title defense. High among the list--perhaps only a notch below winning--is further eliminating excuses as to why his divisional peers won't look his way.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                I didn’t realize he knew any other style but “slop”.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Did you know that Liam Williams is now ranked in the top 10 by the reputable TBRB boxing panel? And the critics are still complaining, what the hell are Jaime Munguia and Jermall Charlo doing? Not fighting top 10's that's for sure.

They are not even tempted to touch, Demetruis Andrade.
                  Charlo already fought Dervenchenko who was top 5.

Comment

The surprise is he's going to do even more moving.

Comment

Andrade has the most garbage resume in all of boxing for being undeafted in 31 fights against no names.

Comment

Working...
                      X