Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Must Be Incredibly Frustrating Being Demetrius Andrade; At Least He's Not On The Shelf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Hearn can't blame "other" promoters because he has GGG in his stable!
    "if the champions won’t fight Demetrius Andrade, what can you do?"

Sounds to me like he's blaming the fighters. Hearn and Andrade seem to be willing to make the fights

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

"if the champions won’t fight Demetrius Andrade, what can you do?"

Sounds to me like he's blaming the fighters. Hearn and Andrade seem to be willing to make the fights
      I guess my point is, Hearn should have more control of the fighters in his own stable! Shakur Stevenson wants Valdez! Bob Arum says he fighting Berchelt! guess who wins that battle? Ryan Garcia says he wants Gervonta Davis next! Oscar says he's fighting whomever! Guess who wins that battle? Andrade never fought Suanders, GGG, or Canelo, and all 3 were promoted by Eddie Hearn! Who does Eddie Hearn blame...Jermall Charlo!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-19-2021, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I guess my point is, Hearn should have more control of the fighters in his own stable! Shakur Stevenson wants Valdez! Bob Arum says he fighting Berchelt! guess who wins that battle? Ryan Garcia says he wants Gervonta Davis next! Oscar says he's fighting whomever! Guess who wins that battle? Andrade never fought Suanders, GGG, or Canelo, and all 3 were promoted by Eddie Hearn! Who does Eddie Hearn blame...Jermall Charlo!
        I personally don't think it should be necessary for a promoter to control and force guys to fight. The fighters should want to go for that belt. If the other champs would rather fight someone else, I'm not sure what Hearn and Andrade can do. It doesn't make sense to me to blame the guys who are willing and trying to make the fights. If Hearn and Andrade want to make the fights, then it has to be the other fighters who are to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

I personally don't think it should be necessary for a promoter to control and force guys to fight. The fighters should want to go for that belt. If the other champs would rather fight someone else, I'm not sure what Hearn and Andrade can do. It doesn't make sense to me to blame the guys who are willing and trying to make the fights. If Hearn and Andrade want to make the fights, then it has to be the other fighters who are to blame.
          OK, so Hearn should stop talking about Charlo, and start talking smack about GGG and Canelo! Those are fighters he promotes!

Comment

Working...
          X