Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Eubank Had To Come To Cardiff Because He Doesn't Sell a Ticket, Has No Friends!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Eubank Had To Come To Cardiff Because He Doesn't Sell a Ticket, Has No Friends!

Liam Williams and Chris Eubank Jnr both traded words as they met at their press conference ahead of next month's highly-anticipated battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has no friends.....

46eb62297ccfdc5357146f8d4db8d521.gif

Comment

50/50 fight. Both have come up short at higher levels.

Comment

cannot wait to see these losers fight in a 50/50 - the pride of great britain right here

Comment

This is an example of the odd strange energy coming from today’s boxers and fans….”he has no friends”, “he is the A/B side”, “he doesn’t sell”, “he doesn’t deserve a shot” etc etc. I don’t recall this sort of energy decades ago. Really a sad commentary on where boxing is. “I’m more popular than you!”
          GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post
            cannot wait to see these losers fight in a 50/50 - the pride of great britain right here
            Get a facelift and tummy tuck Elie. Maybe get those huge flappers of ears pinned back, and you might, JUST MIGHT convince your local crakhead s3x worker to share an intimate moment with you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              This is an example of the odd strange energy coming from today’s boxers and fans….”he has no friends”, “he is the A/B side”, “he doesn’t sell”, “he doesn’t deserve a shot” etc etc. I don’t recall this sort of energy decades ago. Really a sad commentary on where boxing is. “I’m more popular than you!”
              Indeed.

Liam Williams was trying to be nicer than I thought he would be during the press conference, until? Eubank Junior stated that 'The fight this fight is personal, and that he is going to obliterate Williams'.

Although I don't really think Eubank Junior cares if people like him that much or not, there is a sadistic trait in his nature 'In some ways, I think he revels in the hostility'.

Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Excellently said. Same with the whole “he’s not a draw, I sell more tickets”.

When we think of great fights and fighters from the past, the attendance isn’t hardly ever even mentioned. People care about what actually happens in the fight!!

couldn’t agree more with you. This generation of mentality is laughable, It’s becoming a bad joke!

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Get a facelift and tummy tuck Elie. Maybe get those huge flappers of ears pinned back, and you might, JUST MIGHT convince your local crakhead s3x worker to share an intimate moment with you!!!
                  Wow! What caused you to reply to my opinion in such a manner? You Sound like some paranoid schizophrenic

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post

Wow! What caused you to reply to my opinion in such a manner? You Sound like some paranoid schizophrenic
                    Because I don’t like people who abuse children. Go pay for a hooker. I know all the local ones turned you down, but the internet is endless. Stop touching your little brother and sister you sicko

Comment

Working...
                    X