Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Warning: If Eubank Jr. Wants To Play Big Man - I'll F------ Drop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick59 View Post
    Was a big Williams fan even travelled to Wales to watch him fight, but he never seems to get over the line in big fights. Hope he wins but can see him just coming up short again. Game plan must be to use his very decent jab and straight shots and keep turning Eubank and stay in center of ring.
    Agree, he has the ability to beat Eubank in a fairly no-drama fight but he will probably get stopped by a cut or fall into a Eubank trap and get mauled.

nick59 nick59 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

Agree, he has the ability to beat Eubank in a fairly no-drama fight but he will probably get stopped by a cut or fall into a Eubank trap and get mauled.
      If he sticks to his boxing he can beat Eubank just about but got a feeling he’ll try and stop him and get clipped. If Groves couldn’t stop Eubank Jr at 168 Williams won’t at 160 despite his 7 stoppages in a row against lower level opposition lately.

As much as I hate Eubank he does have a good chin and reasonable power, like you say he’ll probably maul him!
      nick59 nick59 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

It amazes me that you’ve said that, because even though I might agree, it’s reminded me that when Matchroom were on PPVs even those cards were WOEFUL.

Really substandard product with almost all of the house fighters in one-sided contests. Added insult to injury when non-PPV worthy fights headlined such as Chisora vs Price. Absolute scams
        Yeah I mean my comment wasn't meant to suggest the PPVs were good, just that they've been better than what's been on the regular subscription service.

I think actually our perspective is similar. You think the PPV cards are woeful whereas I look at them and think I'd like to see them but most are not deserving of additional monetisation beyond my Sky Sports subscription.

End result is I'm pissed off about missing fights I'd like to see because I'm not willing to pay even more for a decent but hardly top level fight and I'm pissed off about the quality of what is included in the regular Sky Sports package which is currently obsessed with women's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

Yeah I mean my comment wasn't meant to suggest the PPVs were good, just that they've been better than what's been on the regular subscription service.

I think actually our perspective is similar. You think the PPV cards are woeful whereas I look at them and think I'd like to see them but most are not deserving of additional monetisation beyond my Sky Sports subscription.

End result is I'm pissed off about missing fights I'd like to see because I'm not willing to pay even more for a decent but hardly top level fight and I'm pissed off about the quality of what is included in the regular Sky Sports package which is currently obsessed with women's boxing.

I like any boxing, so I’ll watch women’s boxing, no problem, as will my girl over here.

What’s obviously happened, though, is they’ve lost their big players, so they have to replace them with whoever’s on the roster. That’s why there appears an increase in women’s fights.

Just do what I do and vote ‘with your feet’ if you don’t like what they’re selling. Stream the MFs online for ‘free’
          I do it every time I think a card’s a rip off, which just so happens to be a LOT

Comment

I hope Eubum loses to this other bum he's fighting.

Comment

Working...
            X